advertisement

Patel, Johnson, taking the knee and racism

Have to say I'd never heard the Oreo or Coconut terms before. The very implication of its use is that there's an inherent different between black and white people, which is just fundamentally racist bullshit.

Patel isn't an Oreo, she's a nasty piece of work prepared to incite racism to achieve career progression and a right wing agenda. Cnut would be much more fitting.

As this thread has a football theme - witness the use of such terms by Rio toward Ashley over John.

I believe it's a reference to Rio Ferdinand criticising Ashley Cole for his defence of racist comments that John Terry directed at Anton Ferdinand during a match.

I suspect the whip’s office have had a word after Boris’s SpAds have had a word with them. The MP concerned has taken over the seat from her jailed husband so they probabilu think its best she keeps her head down a bit.
Ah yes, failed to make the connection! She is the one who defended her husband when he was charged of several counts of sexual assault

“She married Charlie Elphicke in 1996; he is the former Conservative Party MP for Dover.[22] The couple have a son and a daughter.[3][23] After his conviction in July 2020 for sexual assault, she announced that they had separated after a 25-year marriage.[24] After he was sentenced in September to two years in jail for the offences, Elphicke spoke out in support of his appeal against the conviction and sentencing, as, although she felt that he had "behaved badly", she thought the sentence was "excessive"
Will Tory voters vote for anyone regardless of their lack integrity? Or do they vote *for* a lack of integrity. “Integrity, pah, PC gone mad, I’m not voting for that”

Have to say I'd never heard the Oreo or Coconut terms before. The very implication of its use is that there's an inherent different between black and white people, which is just fundamentally racist bullshit.

Patel isn't an Oreo, she's a nasty piece of work prepared to incite racism to achieve career progression and a right wing agenda. Cnut would be much more fitting.

Clarification: No 'inherent difference between black and white people' implied. Simply that it is obviously useful to a racist Government if there are non-white Ministers prepared to be racist towards non-white people. Perhaps Oreo was an ill-advised shorthand. Cnut or Nasti will do nicely.

The England team could/should boycott the planned reception at no10 or attend and "take the knee" outside for the press.
p.s there's more common decency in Marcus Rashford than in this criminal lot combined
Love the second option. Even better with Patel and Johnson in the background!

They got 43.5% of the votes of the approximately 67% of the electorate who voted. That's a lot of racist arseholes, but very far from a majority of people in the country.
Yebbut, according to some here not voting and letting racists win makes you a racist.

Petition signed. And I'll say again how much it disgusts me that there is virtually no opposition to specifically the part of the bill outlawing a nomadic way of life.

advertisement

Back