advertisement

All purpose football thread 2021-2022 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the Man United sponsored by the Saudi Arabian government as well as Aeroflot, the Russian state airline as well as god knows how many Chinese noodle manufacturers?

Clean did somebody say?

Tough start to the season for Chelsea. If we get to the end of September with 10 points we’ll be doing well

Just bought my first ticket of the season. Just a friendly v Tottenham, so will probably be an uninspiring watch, but I’m ridiculously excited nonetheless.

With Liverpool back to full strength I'm looking forward to a great battle for the title with Man City.
Chelsea will come 4th again with Utd in 3rd.
Chelsea beat City due to tactical mistakes by Pep-they don't hold a candle to City really-the consistent PL points difference over the last 5 seasons is clear.

TOTL ;-)

All joking aside and being a Boro fan I need a sense of humour, it’s not like l have a dog in the fight - it’s more like I don’t even own a dog, the forthcoming PL is shaping up to a bit of a mouthwatering prospect providing we are all not dead/clogging up ICU from COVID. It’s difficult seeing either of the north London clubs breaking into the top four.

Perhaps they'll engrave that as a footnote on the Champions League trophy.:)

Dave can’t see any mention of Man City on that trophy at all, and he’s looking hard

51316110692_2658f1f4ce_o.jpg

He'll probably have noticed someone mentioned more than a couple of lucky occasions :)

Oh dear...
If City had broken the PL rules, then you would think that in 2 years that would of found the evidence. If they have the evidence they should charge the club and get on with it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back