advertisement

Amazon deals etc

Bargain (£12.98) JBL bluetooth speaker. I have 2 of these already and they’re great for what they are.

JBL Go

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
£10 off a £25 spend @ Amazon right now using code: DISCOUNT10P

Only items sold by Amazon are eligible, and I think the item has to cost £25 or more as opposed to two items that cost £25 in total.

Click here to shop at Amazon - discount limited to first 5,000 claims.

Fwiw, I used the discount code to buy Has Been by William Shatner on vinyl :)

71rJMKDKpGS._AC_UY218_.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Thanks for that. I clicked on the link and whilst I didn't get the 10 off 25 offer, clicking through to a my offers page got me 5 off 25 (DISCOUNT5P), so worth a check.

I have a meater, it has very limited use and only really works when in a really thick joint of meat, not good for burgers. I used it a few times its been sat there ever since.

I have a meater, it has very limited use and only really works when in a really thick joint of meat, not good for burgers. I used it a few times its been sat there ever since.

I have an iGrill thermometer on my Weber BBQ and use it all the time but you are correct, not much cop for steaks and burgers. Also need to be careful placing it in whole chickens, I actually use two probes for breast and leg.

My wife purchased it for me because I saw it on youtube and was like oh I like that. But as a chef of many years, I dont particularly find a use like that. I have a theremapen classic which is all anyone really needs.

Well if anyone wants one, pm me, 50 quid.

advertisement

Back