advertisement

Rega RP6 twisted tonearm

I can't tell anything from the pictures. I can't see the bubble clearly and the arm is tilted down a little when sitting on the record. That's throwing the bubble to the back so you can't really see if it is tilted to the side.

What to do is slowly lift the arm off the record until the bubble floats as close to the middle as it will go.

I can't tell anything from the pictures. I can't see the bubble clearly and the arm is tilted down a little when sitting on the record. That's throwing the bubble to the back so you can't really see if it is tilted to the side.

What to do is slowly lift the arm off the record until the bubble floats as close to the middle as it will go.

It's clearly tilted to the right (as we view it from the rear end) at the begging of the record and it get's even more tilted to the right at end of the record.

P.S. I was brave enough to open the pics.

P.P.S. After closer look - it's actually tilted at 4 1/2 o'clock on all the pics.

The purpose of these photos is to demonstrate that
after spacer being installed the level of the headshell doesn’t alter as the arm crosses the record. So it is a confirmation for Craig’s theory of bent leg. maybe

Check out the new display that cost $4000 and doesn't come with a stand. The stand is another $1000 or so extra.

But it's extremely good display, intended for professionals that otherwise use 8000$ displays. Not that this helps OP in any way.

It's clearly tilted to the right (as we view it from the rear end) at the begging of the record and it get's even more tilted to the right at end of the record.

P.S. I was brave enough to open the pics.

P.P.S. After closer look - it's actually tilted at 4 1/2 o'clock on all the pics.
Maybe you are talking about the shadow of the center ring. The bubble is always inside the ring

advertisement

Back