advertisement

Cricket 2021 - all things cricket for this year on pfm

Sri Lanka not as good as was expected , batting seems very dodgy , perhaps they can do better in the last match , Curran excellent today !

Great result for Indian women's team, really enjoyed the game.

Well done to Mithali Raj for becoming the highest scoring woman in women's international cricket.

I have nothing interesting to say about cricket at present, but I’m posting anyway as a protest because I’ve been told there is football going on right now. Now, in the cricket season!

I have nothing interesting to say about cricket at present, but I’m posting anyway as a protest because I’ve been told there is football going on right now. Now, in the cricket season!

Normally I might agree, but while England are winning it is acceptable.

England women looked a bit lacklusture in the batting department today with nobody really connecting their shots , India did a lot better and had a well deserved win

It`s worth noting that despite much deflection of interest due to people kicking a ball about that the England one day team beat Pakistan yesterday and took the series with a match left to play. While it is true that Pakistan didn`t seem to be at their best we were only able to field effectively a "B" side due to most of the main squad being in quarantine.

Hot evening at Trent Bridge yesterday. Some powerful batting, indifferent fielding (unusually) for an England limited overs side.

My next visit is for days 1 and 2 of the test v India.

Hot evening at Trent Bridge yesterday. Some powerful batting, indifferent fielding (unusually) for an England limited overs side.

My next visit is for days 1 and 2 of the test v India.

I presume you mean for the first test at Trent Bridge? It will be interesting to see who is in the batting line up at the top of the order.

I had a day with my grown up son at Edgbaston last time India toured and all the top class batsmen on show such as Root and Kholi failed which left Sam Curran to star with some amazing 6s to shift the balance of the match in England’s favour. It was a terrific day out and this time round I have tickets to the one remaining international ground I haven’t been to - Headingly - but I am watching the COVID situation carefully.

I presume you mean for the first test at Trent Bridge? It will be interesting to see who is in the batting line up at the top of the order.

I had a day with my grown up son at Edgbaston last time India toured and all the top class batsmen on show such as Root and Kholi failed which left Sam Curran to star with some amazing 6s to shift the balance of the match in England’s favour. It was a terrific day out and this time round I have tickets to the one remaining international ground I haven’t been to - Headingly - but I am watching the COVID situation carefully.

Yes that’s right. I always go in the Hound Road upper at TB - fair balance between view, price and staying away from the louder stands;)

Plenty of air and room last night. Sure there was no way you could be a minimum of 1m away from anyone, but I felt ok about it. I’m LFT’ing twice a week, and am double jabbed, so outdoor stuff I’m ok with.

Last time I saw India at TB was the Bell 150, and the run out that wasn’t re the last ball before tea on that day. I’ve always felt Bell to be a purists batsman. He made it look effortless that day, and his cover drives were amongst the best I’ve seen.

I’m looking forward to going consecutive days. I’ve not done that with a test match before.

Anyone been watching The 100 been quite entertaning at times as things have to move quickly , also 10 balls in a row is an interesting edition

advertisement

Back