advertisement

Hancock...You've been a Naughty Boy!

Exactly. Their feeding trough is prioritised before democracy, representation and accountability. They are just as corrupt and self-serving as the other establishment shower.
Like every other party would do given the chance - except they will never have the chance.
Exactly? Your once faves the Con-Dems bent over, got shafted as we all knew would happen, and achieved nothing but the ignominy they and their supporters deserved. Now you have no realistic alternative. Slagging off Labour will achieve nothing. So what are you, personally, doing to bring about the electoral reform you so deeply desire?

Because it’s the right thing to do?

Do you seriously think the Labour Party would be destroyed by PR? If so, that’s not exactly a ringing endorsement of the party’s long term viability, is it?
If it is the right thing, surely the Tories will introduce it?

Both Tories and Labour would be destroyed, how could that not be so?

As I suggested on F'book earlier today.....

"We all now know what to do when we cop for a parking fine, or get sussed for the odd murder..

Simply say. "I'm sorry....but the matter is now closed".

Works for Tories..."

Slagging off Labour will achieve nothing.

No need. I just point to their record, they do the rest. A party so piss poor it was wiped out by Theresa May and Boris Johnson. It will almost certainly get defeated in Batley & Spen too, even after the recent gross corruption, incompetence and philandering from the Tory party.

So what are you, personally, doing to bring about the electoral reform you so deeply desire?

I suspect rather more than your moronic tribalism. Doing the same thing time and again and expecting a different result really isn’t too bright. To recap: only three Labour leaders have won elections in the past 121 years; Attlee, Wilson and Blair. That is your entire success rate, your party’s whole history. Yet still you support the Tory concept of FPTP.

If it is the right thing, surely the Tories will introduce it?

Both Tories and Labour would be destroyed, how could that not be so?
They wouldn’t be destroyed, their influence would simply be in line with their actual following in the country. They just couldn’t destroy other parties quite so easily.

Anyway, when was the last time you saw the Conservatives doing the right thing?

I'm not sure I'd ever heard of the then 29 year old Boris Johnson in 1993

Oh I had. He was an occasional participant in the TV debate show Central Weekend, hosted by Nicky Campbell and aired on Friday Nights in the Midlands. Somebody really should dig up some footage of him in this to show everyone what he was like back then. To suffice, he is now much more moderate, politically correct, and has drifted somewhat to the left. Unbelievable though that may seem.

https://twitter.com/Coldwar_Steve/status/1408689325731155971

E4yreHyXEAEde__

Stories emerging that Hancock used a private email account to conceal Covid business and contracts from scrutiny. This includes the £37bn track and trace and plans for Care.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rsonal-email-conduct-government-business.html

More than a bit suspicious that this story only comes out now, but if true it’s a story of potentially criminal corruption
This is the real story along with his lying and incompetence, instead it’s submerged in tabloid farce “Minister quits in bonking row” distraction. The question that occurred to me last night is what happens to Matt’s friends & family with the fat VIP Lane contracts now? Do they get displaced by another Minister’s cronies?

Get your b/s bingo card out for todays interviews defending Hancock. Pick up on how many times Hancock is credited with a vaccine roll out where, thank goodness, they were forced to use the NHS. Then compare with any mentions of Test & Trace.

The question that occurred to me last night is what happens to Matt’s friends & family with the fat VIP Lane contracts now? Do they get displaced by another Minister’s cronies?

I’m sure they’ll all be fine. There is still £bns of our tax money left to dip into, and if that runs out they can just borrow more at our future expense.

We can now expect to see Hancock blamed for everything that went wrong with the governments response to COVID, absolving Spaffer and the rest of the immoral bastards. It will be subtle and start with a drip here, a drip there through media allies (the usual suspects) etc.. make the public hate him, then the pillory. Textbook scapegoating.

Get your b/s bingo card out for todays interviews defending Hancock. Pick up on how many times Hancock is credited with a vaccine roll out where, thank goodness, they were forced to use the NHS. Then compare with any mentions of Test & Trace.
DM is saying it’s a “love match”. Sarah Vine will be round to do a puff piece in their kitchen ( pic of Matt eating a vegan bacon sandwich). Boris’s farewell letter says ‘I’m sure it won’t be long before you are back serving’ ie. I know you have dirt on me.

advertisement

Back