What have you been listening to?

This evening I have been mostly listening to:
  • Tomb Mold
  • Hellripper
  • Sulphur Aeon
  • Bongripper
  • Bolt Thrower
What have you been listening to?
Sulphur Aeon! You've made my day there Waxy! Super cool band.

Listening to the Grave Miasma on repeat but before that the Father Befouled / Exaugutare split on Rotting Life and a great BM release that @Blackmetalboon recommended from Russia that I can't type, I think I am right in saying its Russian for Rye! Cheers for that BTW J! (I also think Blackmetalboon is a devotee of Hellripper!)

https://rottedlife.bandcamp.com/album/purging-holiness

https://bandrye.bandcamp.com/album/--4

Have ordered the Grave Miasma LP. Was also listening to Death.FM last night and liked the sound of Ingested. Ended up ordering Where Only Gods May Tread... on vinyl too.

Been listening to Carcass EPs today, Tools of the Trade and Surgical Remission/Surplus Steel.

Recently the new(ish) Rudimentary Peni (punk) and Sleep's Iommic life which is just a collection of 2 songs that were released separately a while back.

Been listening to Carcass EPs today, Tools of the Trade and Surgical Remission/Surplus Steel.

Recently the new(ish) Rudimentary Peni (punk) and Sleep's Iommic life which is just a collection of 2 songs that were released separately a while back.

Ooh, Tools of The Trade EP. That was one of my formative experiences as part of the Gods of Grind compilation.

And now I have the guitar refrain at the end of Hepatic Tissue Fermentation II going round my head. Will have to stick it on.

Ooh, Tools of The Trade EP. That was one of my formative experiences as part of the Gods of Grind compilation.

And now I have the guitar refrain at the end of Hepatic Tissue Fermentation II going round my head. Will have to stick it on.

Tools Of The Trade is an absolutely brilliant record. I spoke to Bill a couple of times at gigs around then and he was kind enough to do an interview by post for my fanzine. Really nice bloke. I still have a couple of treasured copies of his Pheonix Militia fanzine. Happy days!

Also enjoying the RSD21 repress of The Sword's debut LP - Age Of Winters.
Sadly I could not buy this in any local shop and looking on both Discogs and Ebay there are no UK sellers, so it seems this release was not available in the UK at all. Very annoying and not the first time that a decent RSD metal release is not available in UK

And speaking of Carcass, there's a new album out soon on Nuclear Blast.

New track’s not bad either, though the title does make me think of a clotted cream ice cream manufacturer branching out into butchers shops.

advertisement

Back