advertisement

See through speakers

mega lord

Centre tapped
Could you live with a pair ? Certainly less imposing than traditional enclosures however you might forget they are there and walk in to them :D

How about these ? I like the spheres but not so bothered about the little horns

s9STF2p.jpg

Too
Could you live with a pair ? Certainly less imposing than traditional enclosures however you might forget they are there and walk in to them :D

How about these ? I like the spheres but not so bothered about the little horns

s9STF2p.jpg

Too much like looking at a person and seeing their gallbladder for me!

I have the mini version of the Ferguson’s. I bought them on a whim and have to say they are a lot better than I was expecting. Sadly I have nowhere to put them at the moment.

I heard some amazingly good sounding perspex speakers at a hi fi show some time ago. They used Manger drivers for the top end. I can't remember what they were called but I'd never heard of them before.... or since! Probably prototypes.

Not for me really, although the Ferguson Hills in the first post don’t look too bad in that space. They might sound darn good too, I have never heard them, but was intrigued when they first came out with them.

Could you live with a pair ? ...

Transparent-everything looks fine in ads - in very much the same way no equipment shots ever show powerleads and interconnects, and the perfect white wall behind ... no power outlets.

IRL - the potential for nightmare household cleaning/ windolene bills for dustmarks and jammy thumbprints etc... no thanks!

Transparent-everything looks fine in ads - in very much the same way no equipment shots ever show powerleads and interconnects, and the perfect white wall behind ... no power outlets.

IRL - the potential for nightmare household cleaning/ windolene bills for dustmarks and jammy thumbprints etc... no thanks!

It did cross my mind what they'd look like once my cat had slid down them claws out a few times..

advertisement

Back