advertisement

The Euro 2020 (football) thread.

Why's that not a pen on half time? It looked cut and dried to me. They've not even discussed the incident at half time...

According to the commentator Scotland couldn't afford to go 2 goals down. Then when they did he says it's just a case of getting the next goal. Wonder how much he's getting paid for these insights.

Seems like it's just not gonna go in for Scotland. Though I thought that for The Ukraine last night.

According to the commentator Scotland couldn't afford to go 2 goals down. Then when they did he says it's just a case of getting the next goal. Wonder how much he's getting paid for these insights.

Seems like it's just not gonna go in for Scotland. Though I thought that for The Ukraine last night.
You can't fault his optimism.:)

Because Scotland have a couple of good players, a load of bang average hoofers and strikers that can't score goals.

Plus ca change.

My Ukrainian daughter in law would be very annoyed as she pointed out to you it is not THE Ukraine.
It is Ukraine.
Misnaming it really annoys them.

advertisement

Back