advertisement

The Euro 2020 (football) thread.

Who it is is irrelevant, the booing is quite audible. How is it that you always side with the war on woke and against those who support social and racial justice? Make it difficult your on the same side.
You are making prejudicial assumptions based on some people booing with no evidence as to what they are booing or why.
If that is how easily you are prepared to condemn people, then your righteous indignation is itself based on your own prejudice and you are a lost cause imo.

They may be booing as they are fed up of people taking the knee and it’s significance.
Doesn’t make them racist.
Some of them probably are racist though.

Reactions: Cav
You are making prejudicial assumptions based on some people booing with no evidence as to what they are booing or why.
If that is how easily you are prepared to condemn people, then your righteous indignation is itself based on your own prejudice and you are a lost cause imo.
Yes, and those people throwing bananas at football players not so long ago might not be racists either? It is possible to imagine they were advertising for some sort of greengrocer alliance, but I have my doubts.

Very difficult to imagine what the alternative explanation might be for people booing a well advertised gesture against racism, if it isn’t racism. This has been going on for some time, any innocent explanation would’ve been articulated by now, not least because the war on woke machine would’ve printed a ready made excuse for them well before now.

If you have some insight into the minds of these people, please share

I think we all know that throwing bananas and making monkey chants is proof that an individual is a racist.
Failing to take a knee or disapproval of this gesture does not confirm someone is racist.
We’re the F1 drivers racist for failing to take a knee or did they have cause to want to an acknowledge an anti racism movement in their own way?

I think we all know that throwing bananas and making monkey chants is proof that an individual is a racist.
Failing to take a knee or disapproval of this gesture does not confirm someone is racist.
We’re the F1 drivers racist for failing to take a knee or did they have cause to want to an acknowledge an anti racism movement in their own way?

What anti racism movement were the "boo-ers" trying to acknowledge?

advertisement

Back