advertisement

Cricket 2021 - all things cricket for this year on pfm

The batting line up does look very weak in this test. My prediction is for a Bracey century in the second innings but we still lose.

What is going on with Durham v Yorkshire on You Tube? Commentary sounds like Daleks and the director has some sort of ADD going on. It's all over the place.

Still. Can't complain. Mustn't grumble. It's free to watch.

This current team is pretty mediocre, I generally back them but they just don’t seem to have any will to fight for their wicket.

What is going on with Durham v Yorkshire on You Tube? Commentary sounds like Daleks and the director has some sort of ADD going on. It's all over the place.

Still. Can't complain. Mustn't grumble. It's free to watch.
Not Geoffrey on the funny stuff is it ?. Enjoyed watching a bit of Surrey v Yorks once you tube at lovely old Scarborough. Year we won the title I think. Me Surrey fan, You Dalek watcher. Enjoy

Embarrassing batting display again by England on a flat pitch. No ‘unplayable’ Indian pitches to blame this time.

Outclassed, outfought and outplayed by a far superior NZ side.

I have paid for tickets for England v India at Old Trafford in September.

Unfortunately they are for day 4!

The Silverwood era is not going well. One eye on the Ashes while they're playing the best test side right here. Why do they have the 4th (?) choice keeper for instance? Why no spinner?

Watching Sussex v Hampshire on Sky T20.

Archie Lenham, Sussex, 16 years old, drops a sitter, put on to bowl the next over, gets a wicket first ball, then the next two overs takes a wicket in both.

Ends up with 3 for 14 of 3 overs.

That's fun cricket to watch, not the disaster that is the test match.

The Silverwood era is not going well. One eye on the Ashes while they're playing the best test side right here. Why do they have the 4th (?) choice keeper for instance? Why no spinner?

Context, please! ;) You of all people should know the details here:D

At least 5 1st voice players out or rested. However the NZ batsmen played very straight against our very good bowling attack. We did not do the same against theirs today, and that’s what has cost us.

advertisement

Back