advertisement

Whisky

Status
Not open for further replies.
My birthday present to myself turned up.

2 bottles of Seaweed and Aeons; 1 bottle of Glen Scotia 15 and 1 bottle of Deanston Virgin Oak.

"Oh thank you very much. You are too kind."
"Think nothing of it. You're worth it."
"Would you like to try one?"
"Oh I really shouldn't but if you insist...."

My birthday present to myself turned up.

2 bottles of Seaweed and Aeons; 1 bottle of Glen Scotia 15 and 1 bottle of Deanston Virgin Oak.

"Oh thank you very much. You are too kind."
"Think nothing of it. You're worth it."
"Would you like to try one?"
"Oh I really shouldn't but if you insist...."

Sorry... One?! o_O:D;)

Lots of offers on their own label That Boutiquey over at the MoM flash sale. Factor in they are only 50cl. I am of course in full denial due to my reduced circumstances. They have a fiver off the sherried Seaweed cask strength but my will is iron...

Re: Campbeltown, a pal brought round his Glen Scotia Double Cask t’other day. Prob not in the same league as Springbank but it was very nice and spicy.

fig3drstrangelove.jpg

I'll likely have to kill some time in Speyside tomorrow, waiting for the house purchase to be settled so I can pick up the keys. Given the number of distilleries with shops in the area, as well as the Whisky Castle shop with it's 600 different whiskies, it could get expensive if I get bored!

The wife and I are driving down from Inverness to Pitlochry later this month, does anyone have a Speyside distillery recommendation or two, maximum two ;), on the A96/A95 route,

The wife and I are driving down from Inverness to Pitlochry later this month, does anyone have a Speyside distillery recommendation or two, maximum two ;), on the A96/A95 route,

If you're going to Pitlochry, you have to visit Edradour, and just round the corner, Aberfeldy ;)

However, the Speyside distilleries are much further up

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back