advertisement

What are you listening to right now #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
R-10325956-1495369458-2784.jpeg.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I don’t have a big thing for the album, but understand it is popular on pfm, so stuck the link up for Tony L.
Up there for me along with Blue Nile, both sets of albums are on a regular spin cycle, I recall buying them all on release and saving up, so that surely influences what I still play many years down the line.

Up there for me along with Blue Nile, both sets of albums are on a regular spin cycle, I recall buying them all on release and saving up, so that surely influences what I still play many years down the line.

That figures as I don’t like Blue Nile that much as well.

The Talk Talk singles are great, but I don’t get the album as a whole.

I have had the Talk Talk album for about 25 years, and the 12” of It’s My Life for longer, but didn’t buy at the time.

Grégoire Maret, Romain Collin, Bill Frisell - Americana. Listening to this on Spotify while out walking. The combination of beautiful countryside and wonderfully evocative music has had me in tears a couple of times. Sentimental old git.

It has took me an hour to find the 7” that goes with this double album.
I had put it, ‘somewhere safe.’ o_O

This album was a gift from my brother-in-law, along with the rest of his collection, before he moved to Portugal. Hoping to drive over there sometime in the next 3 yrs…

Really nice sound on this compilation.

R-3086153-1315063729.jpeg.jpg

More Images

Jimi Hendrix ‎– The Essential Jimi Hendrix
Label:
Polydor ‎– 2612 034
Format:
2 × Vinyl, LP
Vinyl, 7", 33 ⅓ RPM, Single Sided
All Media, Compilation
UK
Released:

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back