advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second English civil war............... Cavalier Attitudes v Bald Heads :)
It’s insane- when you actually read what the DM is saying. The Express would probably have “Carrie slaps down furious Cummings bald head- dead”. The DM wedding article kept to referring to Johnson as “the Premier”. I think that was to indicate he was actually above Cummings.

Last edited:
Anyway I see that Johnson wants to name his new toy boat after HRH Duke of Edinburgh.. but apparently Madge isn't keen. My vote is for Brexity Mc Brexitface.....

Of course his latest 'wheeze' a new 'National Flagship' to represent Britain around the World... is a joke already. Who does he think will give a Monkey's? And while we are waiting for that to be built.. no doubt by the Koreans.....we are sending our brand new Aircraft Carrier to create a 'presence' in the Far East. Ooohh.. I bet the Chinese are quaking in their boots...

Still it plays well to the jingoistic flag waving mob who still think that Britain is a World Power and Johnson is 'a good bloke'.

Naming it "Titanic II" might help to break the ice internationally...
Captain Boris entertaining a young lady in his cabin while officer of the watch Poots in the crow’s nest is slow in spotting the ice field. A precious cargo of cheeses and Dyson vacuum cleaners in the hold is in peril....

Captain Boris?

78bdb9e30ffb7d4d8543eca9a3186b70.jpg

As was pointed out which dignitaries, movers and shakers are going to turn up at a dockside to have cocktails with the UK ?

Kevin McKenna has written a decent opinion piece on the Catholic church and that wedding but it's unfortunately behind a paywall. Not sure where Kevin got the quote from, but here's Boris on his "faith".
Mr Johnson’s previously reported thoughts on Christian faith suggest he views it as a vestigial accoutrement. He has dismissed as “pretentious” any thoughts he might be a “serious, practising Christian”. And that it’s “a bit like trying to get Virgin Radio when you’re driving through the Chilterns. It sort of comes and goes”.
https://www.heraldscotland.com/news...church-tawdry-deal-power-blessed-pms-wedding/

C4 News now noticing the Conservative Party’s defending football thugs booing players ‘taking the knee’. Andrew Brigden is on now very actively defending racism. #BLM dumping a statue of a Tory slave trader in Bristol harbour has pissed Mr Potato Head right off by the looks of it!

C4 News now noticing the Conservative Party’s defending football thugs booing players ‘taking the knee’. Andrew Brigden is on now very actively defending racism. #BLM dumping a statue of a Tory slave trader in Bristol harbour has pissed Mr Potato Head right off by the looks of it!

They’re going balls out Orban . Giving the gammon their money’s worth. Quite frankly this is a government that has no place in Europe, just like the other right wing scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back