advertisement

All purpose football thread 20-21 season II

The reaction and play acting of Azpi to the knock on the knee was somewhat embarrassing... simple gamesmanship
I've just had to pick myself up off the floor having collapsed with laughter after reading that comment coming from a Liverpool fan - a team that has some of the worst cheats football has ever witnessed - people in glass houses...................;)

51214866468_8ef76f9403.jpg

I’ve clearly hit a sensitive spot, I’m Tranmere Rovers fan btw
Sorry but you don't get to play that card.
You're all over this thread like a bad rash when Liverpool are doing well and when they're not you're incessantly whinging about all the injuries they've got.
Go back through your posts - at times it's worse than embarrassing!
I don't doubt you're a Tranmere fan but you mention them once in a blue moon.

Sorry but you don't get to play that card.
You're all over this thread like a bad rash when Liverpool are doing well and when they're not you're incessantly whinging about all the injuries they've got.
Go back through your posts - at times it's worse than embarrassing!
I don't doubt you're a Tranmere fan but you mention them once in a blue moon.
... and I’m a Fulham fan when Chelsea are shit...

They don’t make too many headlines in fairness.
Sure Salah and others fall over easily, as many other teams forwards do - an embarrassing part of the modern game it seems?

if you don’t think the reaction/screaming and hand in the air was OTT then fair enough.... even the BT commentators chuckled when he sprinted back onto the pitch

They don’t make too many headlines in fairness.
Sure Salah and others fall over easily, as many other teams forwards do - an embarrassing part of the modern game it seems?

if you don’t think the reaction/screaming and hand in the air was OTT then fair enough.... even the BT commentators chuckled when he sprinted back onto the pitch
OK, I’ll watch it back, when was it exactly?

My recollection of the final stages were that Bayern had a significant advantage over the other teams as they’d restarted the Bundesliga 5-6 weeks earlier than the EPL and thus were far more conditioned than their competitors, playing the games over a single leg at a neutral ground also helped
The last match I attended at Chelsea was against Bayern in the Ist leg of the last 16 (CL) last season.
They tonked us 3 nil and it could have been double that - on the night they were absolutely breathtaking and produced some of the best football I've ever witnessed.
They were, without doubt, the outstanding team in Europe last season and I'm not sure many (if any) City fans who post on here would have been confident of beating them.
City's moment was Saturday night and for a variety of reasons they just didn't perform - their time will come in the next couple of years.

Worth also mentioning that any time lost due to a bit of gamesmanship was more than compensated for by a massive 7 minutes that was added on.
Not Chelsea's fault if City & in particular Kyle Walker wasted all that time by employing Wimbledon style long throw tactics - they could and should have just carried on trying to play football.

Allow me to correct ALL thread contributors.

Listen very carefully.

Tend only to watch EPL, but 95% of players fall over, far too easily, some like they've been shot by a sniper. If they don't get the decision, their powers of recovery are amazing.
If you could bottle that, you'd a rich.:rolleyes:

In Europe, it's 100% of falling over. Don't even get me started on them, gesturing to the ref to award a card. :mad:

Chelsea boss had done his homework and the Chelsea players stuck to the plan, with some notable and excellent performances, as mentioned.

I think if/when the fans are allowed back, I'm hoping for a close run title race. :D

advertisement

Back