advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
F0-A88-E55-020-A-4-CE5-90-BF-E885-BC979702.jpg

Without wishing to infringe on Hello Magazine’s copyright the wedding photos are out.

No news on who paid for the wedding though.
He might have gone to the Barclays but told “what do you think we’ve been handing over quarter a mill for every year? I’m sure there’s a host of grateful VIP Lane members who should be able to show some gratitude out of the billions they’ve been scooping from the rest of us.

Typical religious fudge: the previous 2 marriages were not 'sacramental'. Therefore they didn't happen !

Just the RC church getting it's own back on the fact that their marriages are not recognised here?
It's all gone a bit Henry VIII right now.
I guess that he has now lost the Masonic vote with him moving over to the ''other side''
I do remember having an argument with a Glasgow Celtic fan who was adamant that the UK could not have a Catholic PM back when Tony Blair was thinking about converting.

There will be denunciations coming from the DUP. Edwin Poots will convene an extraordinary meeting and declare it a blasphemous, illegitimate union ...while other political leaders just tweet best wishes.

zSZHdl3.jpg

joking aside, it will inflame paranoia and resentment to even greater levels within Ulster Loyalism.

Now we know why they got married, the DM has the answer,

“Queen of the castle: Friends of Carrie gloat that her hush-hush festival-chic marriage to Boris Johnson is a 'triumph' in her brutal Downing Street civil war with Dominic Cummings”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back