advertisement

Amplifier Transformer Group Buy

Hi Alan,

My preference would be to have the 250v option so I guess that's no2. 12v will be handy too I guess!

Thanks for doing this,

James

(Wot on earth am I going to use the current transformers for now? Will have to find some Qudos boards)

when you putting the order in? ie when you need payment trying to convince myself I don't need one of these!
ps the 2nd option be my preference

You need one...
14eu.gif

Can I be added, and put down for (preference) No 2 please?

(and can I pick mine up direct ? - I'm only 6 miles away!!!)

BugBear

OK bugbear thanks will do and yes if you live local I can't see any reason why you couldn't pick it up ?
I will speak to Stephen next week to see if he can deliver direct for everyone
Alan

Alan

Sorry to be pain but a bit of play with the DPA case I had in mind with the PCBs was planning to use to build up as an off-board supply just isn't going to work.

May I withdraw? Sorry to do this now, but hopefuly doesn't imperil the 10-offprice break. Apologies.

I have spoken to Stephen today and he has accepted the additional 12v secondary and UK postage free of charge so the total price is £100 each
I will pay him for the total amount up front.
The order will take a couple of weeks to complete
He will post the transformers out to you personally so I will need all of your addresses which I can submit with the order
Alan

Alan

Sorry to be pain but a bit of play with the DPA case I had in mind with the PCBs was planning to use to build up as an off-board supply just isn't going to work.

May I withdraw? Sorry to do this now, but hopefuly doesn't imperil the 10-offprice break. Apologies.
Martin,
That's OK, thanks for letting me know

Alan

Hi Alan
I am getting out of my depth here, I don't know what my mains is and I expect to use Vellemans for speaker protection. So I need a transformer to do solo stereo Hacker duties but also the facility to do stereo NCC200 220s too.
On that basis maybe I need two!
Chris

Hi Alan
I am getting out of my depth here, I don't know what my mains is and I expect to use Vellemans for speaker protection. So I need a transformer to do solo stereo Hacker duties but also the facility to do stereo NCC200 220s too.
On that basis maybe I need two!
Chris

Chris this amplifier will supply power for a stereo Hackernap or stereo NCC-200, 220 or 300 amplifier
Having 4 main secondary's
The 2 x 42-0-42 can drive the front end of either the Hackernap or NCC-300 amp's directly
or drive the NCC220 or 200 via a VBE or other symmetrical regulator.
The other 2 x 35 - 0 - 35 will drive the output section of any of the amps above
The 2 x 35 - 0 - 35 will also drive all stages of the NCC-200 &220 if the power supply rails are linked for the first stage, VAS and output
If you use the Vellaman that takes a 230-250 mains directly so no need for the 0-12 secondary, if you use the UPC-1237 speaker protection you connect that to the 0-12VAC secondarys
If you dont know what your mains is just use the 240 tapping you cant go wrong with that IMHO
hope this helps
Alan

advertisement

Back