advertisement

Anybody seen Paul (AV8)?

Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Accuphase all the way down
Just wondering if anybody has seen @AV8 of this parish recently. According to his profile, last seen a couple of months ago. Hope he's OK. I sent him a PM a week or so ago, but haven't heard back.

It’s interesting to know though.
It would also be interesting to know what usernames people have used in the past.

Really? I shan't ask why, the first rule of people being banned is...you don't talk about them being banned.
I agree that it’s accepted that you don’t discuss temporarily banned members because they can’t defend themselves, but you could argue that by being banned permanently, they should lose their right not to be discussed.

I agree that it’s accepted that you don’t discuss temporarily banned members because they can’t defend themselves, but you could argue that by being banned permanently, they should lose their right not to be discussed.
Crucifixion. It's the best thing the Romans ever did for us! Nail 'em up!

It is worrying when regular posters disappear, and nice to see when they pop up again in threads. I suppose some just move on to new fora but I can’t imagine how anyone can get by without a regular dose of pfm off topic discussion.

advertisement

Back