advertisement

Vaccine recipients....

I downloaded a photographic Covid certificate from the My GP app which in conjunction with a separate valid ID should be proof of a course of vaccination. Don’t really need it at the moment as I only go shopping.

I managed to escape after five min both times, they were shooting multiple patients and I was able to duck out when the nurse was distracted.

I didn't wait the full 15, too hot and stuffy in hospitals for my liking. Gave it about 10.

I'm getting a bit twitchy regard my second Pfizer jab, as it's perilously close to 12 weeks since the first one. I'm wondering whether to follow it up with the health centre (I rang them a week or so back and they basically said 'don't call us, we'll call you').
Ring them anyway. I did with 2 weeks to go
They rang me back to say they were booking around 3 days ahead, then slotted us in 3 days ahead
Grabbed and done

Had my 2nd AZ jab yesterday, 10 weeks after the first. Arm a bit sore again but ok apart from that. The nurse said sit in the car for 10 minutes if I needed to but didn't feel the need, so drove straight home.

How is it compared to 1st AZ Andrew?

Had my first AZ and proper flu symptoms hit 12h later. But I was completely better 24h after that (unintuitively).

I had my second Pfizer shot at 11.50 and went straight back to work. I feel fine, not even a sore arm this time :)

I worked the same day as my first AZ, no issues. It was 12 hours after the jab that it hit me.

But it seems the 2nd AZ is easier?

My first AZ really wiped me out for nearly three days, my second gave me an uncomfortable arm for about a day.

My wife had the Pfizers, her second was worse than her first, but neither were as bad as my first AZ. Go figure!

So it's now Pensioner Party Time, and we can look forward to the "booster" in September.............

My first AZ really wiped me out for nearly three days, my second gave me an uncomfortable arm for about a day.

My wife had the Pfizers, her second was worse than her first, but neither were as bad as my first AZ. Go figure!

So it's now Pensioner Party Time, and we can look forward to the "booster" in September.............

I know this will not go down well here....but are you not even questioning the need for a booster just a few months after the first two doses?

advertisement

Back