advertisement

A thread for forthcoming vinyl releases...

It does indeed, and for 12 records and the extras, it's not a bad price.

I'd seen it earlier, direct from Tresor - EUR 180 + EUR 42 shipping - converted total about £190.

Buying via Bleep is gonna save best part of £50. I've taken the plunge.

Looking forward to the new Alfa Mist release should be arriving Wednesday part of the new wave of young Jazz musicians from London he is starting to get the recognition he deserves with a supporting slot at the Herbie Hancock gig in Madrid this July.

Check out his back catalogue on Bandcamp.

Looking forward to the debut Squid album bright green fields. Out next Friday on Warp and some nice green vinyl signed editions if you’re near an independent record shop

more one steps
Eric Clapton unplugged out in december
Hendrix Are you experienced UHQR to be announced this will after the miles kind of blue has finished

The track listing on this looks quite promising

porcupine-tree_house-of-blues_dark-blue-double-vinyl.png

Just pre-ordered the new Czarface vs Metalface album 'Super What?' an independant record store only vinyl exclusive (out 28th May). Last album (I believe) that MF DOOM recorded before he died. If you like left field hiphop definately worth a listen (is on spotify).

New Leslie Winer retrospective coming out on Lights In The Attic soon: When I Hit You, You'll Feel It, including collaborations with Jon Hassell, Jah Wobble, and a few others.
Her Witch album is one of my all time faves; so I'll be getting this for the couple of unreleased tracks like the mug I am.

A couple of months ago when I bought the Lloyd Cole vinyl box set from them (€130.00) the shipping was only €5.00 and there was no import tax to pay.

And also having a Revolut bank account meant I could use the free (weekdays only) currency conversions at spot, and so pay directly in Euros. Worked out cheaper than buying it from over here.

Edit* Just went through to the checkout with it and it showed

Product Name Price Qty Subtotal
Subtotal €169.99
Shipping & Handling (Shipping - flat) €5.00
Grand Total Excl. Tax €147.85
Incl. VAT
€27.14
Grand Total Incl. Tax
€174.99

A couple of months ago when I bought the Lloyd Cole vinyl box set from them (€130.00) the shipping was only €5.00 and there was no import tax to pay.

And also having a Revolut bank account meant I could use the free (weekdays only) currency conversions at spot, and so pay directly in Euros. Worked out cheaper than buying it from over here.

Edit* Just went through to the checkout with it and it showed

Product Name Price Qty Subtotal
Subtotal €169.99
Shipping & Handling (Shipping - flat) €5.00
Grand Total Excl. Tax €147.85
Incl. VAT
€27.14
Grand Total Incl. Tax
€174.99
Bought both from HHV Germany a wee while back. Revolut is really useful for EU shopping now as well as feeding overseas accounts/exchanges.

These arrived today....

vVsIelBbI6lkLlqmpfcV0jmoyWXvEAKaorv90ceboVIJU-RpCEtD19YeX8R0NuMfd8eM1-F3SBJWMPaVO5_wZESMQHL5XLetNongjr6sl2Lf0u0X-myOSUQsXu4bdypyo6KEmJrbgi_SFce9FHxDWaNd8p_r2_T0IYcHX4ULimlPyIT_lzhHaDtgXcL2_W0mLBmOdL173Vkcnji1U8lvZXlMW6Aq48P-yu0iUHjjUM0LM0tMzggIdFdTjyg7gs5EC9rc9aqVz7RfmTyCd3r6LfSrEuyVdPOFaoZlGIRxBsSgpKHGCx8tJ5yUDt8ZRP_Z3knGkXjK0CoNaQTEWS5U91ONQNe3xYAJ-naJXRnxvA9QieRHYVwZ7BP9fNpe3ypTB4T8Ef7hLq7LUvvvcvi3_vNV6N2JmwWe0smUfgNnZ62ILIvkeIjGo3FaSxNYYnq9xoUENnDuEY-xsRECmwdKKJ_WG8kVz3ObESHYsTzplpj7D2AcVBt4_f4C2b9oU7x0FWXpuGlVDlxUPMKYKef2uk1AMMpz_rxoVSPh6CFuQKHan0c0jZT_9Q_5JchW2zcbwXHqQKG-uzDQ9l_lWcp5IaGv4h2OZVV2j0ypCB2XcW-o1dvM5yhG9sEye8xmsx14-rZ0BvP1CWsfXZKSjdjutTtBvAK18zN42AXWeX9wJH_-EBylpbU8tVwFbTUncEBmT4Q86yLokNNbScbEX5DJmoZOQw=w1314-h734-no

The Coil is a hefty triple vinyl release on what would appear to be Gold Vinyl.
Picked up the Ultravox in Belfast
Masayoshi Fujita arrived with the Coil from Boomkat.
Fingers crossed they as all well pressed.

advertisement

Back