advertisement

pray for minneapolis

I wasn’t particularly interested in the Floyd case, having nothing to contribute to it. There are already enough commentators. Now, out of curiosity I just read the Wikipedia page on the killing - the word is an apt one. I’m a bit late to the party I know, but gosh this is shocking.

If this wasn’t intentional, what in the world is ? Sadistic behaviour to the extreme. The two things that shocked me most is the fact that the guys didn’t tell the firefighters [intentionally?] where the ambulance had gone, and that all the involved officers had trained the situation earlier. Is it just me or were they just looking that day for some guy so they could put their fantasies into practice ?

Judge Kirschner doesn’t think Maxine Waters’ comments are likely to matter much FWIW.

Hope he’s right.

I wasn’t particularly interested in the Floyd case, having nothing to contribute to it. There are already enough commentators. Now, out of curiosity I just read the Wikipedia page on the killing - the word is an apt one. I’m a bit late to the party I know, but gosh this is shocking.

If this wasn’t intentional, what in the world is ? Sadistic behaviour to the extreme. The two things that shocked me most is the fact that the guys didn’t tell the firefighters [intentionally?] where the ambulance had gone, and that all the involved officers had trained the situation earlier. Is it just me or were they just looking that day for some guy so they could put their fantasies into practice ?
Did you watch the video. That is what I found utterly shocking. Worst video I ever saw. Mr. Floyd was basically tortured to death before our eyes.

Did you watch the video. That is what I found utterly shocking. Worst video I ever saw. Mr. Floyd was basically tortured to death before our eyes.
I guess I don’t need to see it. To me it looks very much like a group effort.

Last edited:
Remember how George Floyd's murder was originally reported by the Minneapolis Police?

Ezc33vmXMAkhm9T.jpg

Thank goodness that all it took, for justice to prevail, was a nine minute video of the murder being committed in broad daylight.

Last edited:
I'm guessing that the evidence provided by the body cameras would likely have been ignored/lost. Anyone else filming a similar incident in future better do it from a safe distance behind bullet-proof glass as I can't imagine this one case changing the attitudes of the law enforcers in some parts of the US.

Nancy Pelosi in a speech the other day 'thanked' George Floyd for 'sacrificing his life for justice', and for 'being there to call out to his mum'...

What a creep!

advertisement

Back