advertisement

Name a 'beautiful' amplifier.

LM-1440x720-LM-845P-front.jpg

Line Magnetim LM-845
3051360-11ff0208-line-magnetic-lm-845-premium-integrated.jpg

I tend to hide electronics but if an amplifier was on display I would prefer the simplicity of something like this:

a-s701_img_3070x3070_8ff8d6743fa19678cdc0d399ec49107a.jpg

although the writing after the logo would be better gone. I would also prefer the logo to be on a plate on the back along with model number, serial number, contract details, etc... but I think that is perhaps asking a bit too much given the branding madness of today.

I tend to hide electronics but if an amplifier was on display I would prefer the simplicity of something like this:

a-s701_img_3070x3070_8ff8d6743fa19678cdc0d399ec49107a.jpg

although the writing after the logo would be better gone. I would also prefer the logo to be on a plate on the back along with model number, serial number, contract details, etc... but I think that is perhaps asking a bit too much given the branding madness of today.
To be fair that's pretty subtle branding compared to the giant CNC'd logos on the faceplate and stylized into vents in the top covers. And at least there's not a bunch of ugly (IMO) cursive BS all over it like so many Marantz, Denon, Pioneer and others have.

I saw this at the Bristol when it came out. Open case.

One of those products that certainly look better in hand than photos.

I did like it. Unusual but not kitsch as say Chord. More ... purposeful but quality.

advertisement

Back