advertisement

Nord NC1200 or PS Audio M1200’s

yes many find nord a bit confusing but after a while you get used to it . Personally I prefer bc for build quality. Having had an awful lot of it . The new black stuff seems grossly expensive so sticking with their more modest stuff
I might flip the Cyrus for the BC, probably easier to sell, if a Pre3/PSU pops up at a decent price it would satisfy my OCD for matching boxes :) In the meantime I’ll leave the 600M Sale Ads up and running.

I might flip the Cyrus for the BC, probably easier to sell, if a Pre3/PSU pops up at a decent price it would satisfy my OCD for matching boxes :) In the meantime I’ll leave the 600M Sale Ads up and running.

yes there is a standard one on ebay but its no where near as good . you might try a wanted ad

well done , may have seen that one but forgotten . i think you can change the plate but i have tried many times using a bel canto dac into power amps and its NOWHERE near as good as using a decent pre amp regardless of what bel canto may try and say .

Heres one: https://www.hifi-forsale.co.uk/more...dac_with_vbs1_psu&p=dac&prod_id=87291&offset=
For Gus it'd need new black fascia's which at this price would still be a bargain, AND be in pristine condition!
That’s the DAC Pre, they did an analogue only Pre with triple output PSU, Pre 3 VBS - I’d want to feed a Phono Stage and DSD DAC into it and it is supposed to be a sweet spot much better than the Pre with normal mains socket or DAC 1.7/3.7 as a Pre.

That’s the DAC Pre, they did an analogue only Pre with triple output PSU, Pre 3 VBS - I’d want to feed a Phono Stage and DSD DAC into it and it is supposed to be a sweet spot much better than the Pre with normal mains socket or DAC 1.7/3.7 as a Pre.

yes 10 times better with an analogue pre !!!

My amp uses a Pascal M-PRO2 Class D module. It's the first time in over 15 years of trying Class D designs that I can honestly say; I don't miss anything a Class A-A/B amp offers.
https://www.pascal-audio.com/product/m-pro2/
I’m intrigued to know what the amp is?
Pro built or diy?
I became interested in the Jeff Rowland 535 which I believe was based on a pascal module, just as they discontinued it...
Do you know of any other amps that use pascal?

I’ve own and heard a fair few variants of class D over the years and what I’ve learnt is implementation is one of the biggest factors.

advertisement

Back