advertisement

EWA LS80 speaker cables

I've upgraded in the past from Tellurium Ultra Black (but not to EWA this time) - I'll add thoughts once the new thread goes up

..and thank you Colin !
I've been a bit slow to post my findings with the LS-80's mainly due to covid seemingly robbing me of my my hearing along with various family matters.
However, the last couple of hours have been an amazing eye-opener/ear-opener.
I won't try to find new ways of repeating what others have said, but in my system these cables really are pretty much as big as upgrade as any I've ever made.
Thankfully I only need short runs or I'd have to keep my LS-40's which themselves are nothing short of amazing.
Just wish I could afford a bigger EWA amp to go with them !

@CJ14 have you considered doing a subwoofer cable ? If not any reccomendations ?

I have a 2m pair of ls25 in my system but thinking of putting my name down for the 40s road show.

Hello Mr, er... Pants!

IC-25 should be pretty awesome, even over longer lengths. What kind of length are we looking at?

My current cable is 3m, but I could go to 2.5m. I would think will need to check to be sure both my sub and amp are powered through the same isotek conditioner.

Currently using AQ greyhound

My current cable is 3m, but I could go to 2.5m. I would think will need to check to be sure both my sub and amp are powered through the same isotek conditioner.

Currently using AQ greyhound
Feel free to contact me at the webshop, I'm sure I can help. Those aren't long lengths for IC-25, even when single ended.

I would be aslo happy to try LS80 if possible. I have 2x 9in at the back of each speaker cabinet and design is 4 way :)
I had LS25 assembled by MG with my previous speakers.

Or maybe I should wait for LS100? ;D

Last edited:

advertisement

Back