advertisement

Stop arguing and sign the nhs pay petition

I know three Nurses who voted Tory in the last GE. I'll sign it, but not for those three.

Serious question - In the history of petitions, did any of them actually make any difference?

Done, I was going to post on the “why should NHS have a pay rise” thread but I’m too angry. I feel a bit better having now done something constructive. Thank you timH for posting the link.

If ever there was a group of employees who certainly deserved proper and fair remuneration, nurses definitely qualify, without adding Covid to the mix.
Is the rediculous low pay forcing out UK qualified nurses but over paid agencies supplying nurses at inflated prices still prevail in the UK?
I knew a couple of nurses that defected to agencies purely to obtain fairer pay.

If you compare the private sector to the NHS you can really see where the money is wasted and it's not on qualified medical staff.

Oh yeah, signed.

Despite holding an opinion which says what else did you expect from a Tory, we just have to support NHS staff and start working on the incredible imbalance that exists in this country.

advertisement

Back