advertisement

Vaccine recipients....

I'm 34 with underlying health conditions and have just received my letter inviting me to a covid jab at a local community centre on 3rd March. I presume it will be the A-Z one due to the cold storage requirements of the Pfizer and am therefore a bit concerned about the "nausea" side effect commonly reported with A-Z as I have a fear of vomiting (it sounds silly but my cerebral palsy makes what is a natural bodily function for most a very violent and potentially dangerous one, to such an extent that I do everything I can to avoid it). For those who experienced nausea with the A-Z jab, was it just a feeling of nausea or did it actually cause you to vomit? (I'd be grateful if you could leave out the gory details please!)

although no immediate symptoms on Wednesday, did have a bit of a sore head yesterday all day and a bit of nausea, however neither of those symptoms are particularly uncommon for me with my general health so hard to tell if vaccine related
but the pain was in an odd place, best guess where the green, yellow and grey area converge, normally I get a sore head frontal lobe

Illustration-identifying-gray-matter-areas-of-the-brain-surface-The-frontal-and.ppm

did get a brief muscle twitch yesterday on my vaccinated arm but nothing persistent

Last night while trying to get to sleep, It felt like a large insect (moth or something) landed on my arm. I swiped it off and jumped out of bed, turned the light on and went looking for it. It felt like it was in the spot where I had the injection, so I assumed that was what It was and went back to bed. It then felt like another creature was touching my eyelid, so I swiped it off and then thought maybe I'm having some weird reaction to the injection. Nothing else happened after that, but it took me a while to get to sleep because I was a bit paranoid.

Last night while trying to get to sleep, It felt like a large insect (moth or something) landed on my arm. I swiped it off and jumped out of bed, turned the light on and went looking for it. It felt like it was in the spot where I had the injection, so I assumed that was what It was and went back to bed. It then felt like another creature was touching my eyelid, so I swiped it off and then thought maybe I'm having some weird reaction to the injection. Nothing else happened after that, but it took me a while to get to sleep because I was a bit paranoid.
That's the Bill Gates bug they injected into you !
:)

I'm 34 with underlying health conditions and have just received my letter inviting me to a covid jab at a local community centre on 3rd March. I presume it will be the A-Z one due to the cold storage requirements of the Pfizer and am therefore a bit concerned about the "nausea" side effect commonly reported with A-Z as I have a fear of vomiting (it sounds silly but my cerebral palsy makes what is a natural bodily function for most a very violent and potentially dangerous one, to such an extent that I do everything I can to avoid it). For those who experienced nausea with the A-Z jab, was it just a feeling of nausea or did it actually cause you to vomit? (I'd be grateful if you could leave out the gory details please!)

I had no nausea but did feel shivery under a 13.5 tog duvet that night which seems to be the most common affect from the AZ. You may get the Pfizer jab as they will deliver it to the centre that morning.

I had AZ and about 12 hours after had severe shivers and sweating but no nausea.

I had the Pfizer jab at my local vaccination centre bother than a slightly sore arm (which I also get when I have my annual flu jab) I had no side effects. My wife had the AZ vaccine earlier this week and felt under the weather on the day after but reports no other side effects.

personally I am somewhat re-assured that the AZ has an effect after injection, it suggests its actually doing something, what that something is remains to be seen :)

My wife had the AZ vaccine earlier this week and felt under the weather ....

I once knew a lady in north London who fell asleep outside a synagogue and woke up with a heavy dew on her. (Boom boom) :) 'Under the weather' is a strange saying; we all know what it means but by lexicological analysis is either always existent unless you're flying at altitude or has no
relevance to feeling under par (another saying).

best guess where the green, yellow and grey area converge,

I'd no idea of the colourful nature of my brain. Wonder if those shades lose colour if one's feeling a bit down. (Lovely illustration, b.t.w.)

I was quite poorly but I didn’t come anywhere near actually vomiting.

No sickness here @ToTo Man . We both had AZ and Mrs Mick much more affected than I but with similar symptoms - headachy, hot then cold and shivery, tiredness. No sign of nausea or vomiting. There’ll also be medical staff on duty there who will monitor you and can be consulted if you have specific questions.
Best of luck.

could you ask the chemist for some anti emetics just in case??

I'm 34 with underlying health conditions and have just received my letter inviting me to a covid jab at a local community centre on 3rd March. I presume it will be the A-Z one due to the cold storage requirements of the Pfizer...
I wouldn’t bank on it, I know three people who have been Pfizered at a local village hall.

I had the A-Z jab 10 days ago. Have felt unwell ever since. Severe nausea and loss of appetite. Although I haven't been physically sick it feels like I constantly want to be. I did mention to the guy who gave me it that throughout my life, I have had a couple of operations whereby I have been kept in hospital for days after due to severe nausea. He assured me I should be ok. Tbh I am seriously considering not having the second jab. It seems reading this thread though that I am an extreme case.

advertisement

Back