advertisement

Post-Trump: Biden President Elect II (Trump tantrums, riots etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think describing Rudy as a lawyer is stretching things a bit, though. I suspect if he sued Trump for his fees, he’d lose and end up eligible for costs.

He really is astonishingly poor. I remember him being lauded around the time of the 911 terrorist attacks, that was the first time I’d even heard hid name, but ever since he comes across as a right idiot. His performance over the past four years lies in some bizarre middle-ground between situationist performance art and panto. It is almost impossible to believe it isn’t deliberate parody. If he is a lawyer he is the Spinal Tap of it.

EDIT - perhaps unverified. Take with a pinch of salt at present

=============================================
CCTV footage has apparently identified a number of Republicans reps who gave "reconnaissance" tours of the Capitol building on 5 Jan to assorted groups...

Louie Gohmert
Jim Jordan
Matt Gaetz
Paul Gosar
Andy Biggs

The Usual Suspects? plus;

Lauren Boebert
Marjorie Taylor Greene

138593247_10158700219845865_4945337071859890689_n.jpg

CCTV footage has apparently identified a number of Republicans reps who gave "reconnaissance" tours of the Capitol building on 5 Jan to assorted groups...

Louie Gohmert
Jim Jordan
Matt Gaetz
Paul Gosar
Andy Biggs

The Usual Suspects? plus;

Lauren Boebert
Marjorie Taylor Greene

Not just CCTV footage it seems...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1349312406804025345

Having seen that shambles I'm a lot less worried for Biden and American democracy. Like a bunch of kids. My guess is that they all live with their mum's and have all been sent to bed early every night since.

J

Having seen that shambles I'm a lot less worried for Biden and American democracy.

Great that they were so pigshit stupid to film themselves committing so many criminal acts of terrorism, insurrection, breaking & entering, vandalism etc etc. Hopefully they’ll be cable-tied to the floor in orange jumpsuits before too long. Contrast and compare with say UK hunt saboteurs, most of whom have learned to use their cameras to record acts of violence and abuse towards them from the bloodsport thugs on horses etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back