advertisement

Post-Trump: Biden President Elect II (Trump tantrums, riots etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s white ISIS. Trump and GOP politicians who should know better have hitched their wagon to it thinking they can direct the energy and it’s going to come back to bite them. It’s the mob that decides who the traitors are and it has now identified Republican targets, including the Vice President.

bcUCd1l.jpg

It’s white ISIS. Trump and GOP politicians who should know better have hitched their wagon to it thinking they can direct the energy and it’s going to come back to bite them. It’s the mob that decides who the traitors are and it has now identified Republican targets, including the Vice President.

bcUCd1l.jpg

I never knew there was a market for clothing that proudly announces that the wearer is extremely gullible.

bcUCd1l.jpg

Darwin. It's a new species. Homo Cretinus

Qanon is a frightening and extremely dangerous cult that has engulfed America and is spreading world-wide. A minister friend who works with homeless people told me that one member of her community became self-radicalized by Qanon online propaganda and recently committed suicide. The rioters last week came from all walks of life and at least some were very well educated. There is something about this pernicious online psyops environment that tends to engulf and program some people.

Looking closely it appears to be a fake video.
Fake president, for sure. Insincere, definitely.

On the other hand, he was quite convincing when it came to the presumed 'my' in the freedom of speech bit near the end there.

...The rioters last week came from all walks of life and at least some were very well educated. There is something about this pernicious online psyops environment that tends to engulf and program some people.
Just like ISIS.
The cure is extermination.

I see Lauren Boebert, a new GOP Representative, the one who carries a gun to the Capitol, pushes past metal detectors and defies Capitol police, refuses to wear a mask and live broadcast the location of Nancy Pelosi during the recent attack, has a colourful past. Arrested four times, including for having out of control Pit Bull dogs and fails to appear in court to answer charges because she apparently can’t remember what date it is. She sounds like an ideal addition to the MAGA contingent in Congress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back