advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... X

Status
Not open for further replies.
All may not be lost, allegedly my consignment of Yorkshire tea I ordered on the third of January should be here by the 19th.

I see DB Schenker (mahoosive haulage firm) have said enough and said no more from Germany to UK.

It's not even remotely a possibility for the reasons you continue to ignore. Still your only type of reply, distraction.

By the way, why not just admit your motivations instead of trying to present them as something more wholesome? No need to be so shy, you are among friends here, well a couple anyway.
I forgot to mention, Erdogan had a chat with Ursula last weekend. Those extended visas may not be far away.
https://www.politico.eu/article/erdogan-turkey-eu-relations/

I forgot to mention, Erdogan had a chat with Ursula last weekend. Those extended visas may not be far away.
https://www.politico.eu/article/erdogan-turkey-eu-relations/

It's not even remotely a possibility for the reasons you continue to ignore. Still your only type of post, whataboutery distraction.

By the way, why not just admit your motivations instead of trying to present them as something more wholesome? No need to be so shy, you are among friends here, well a couple anyway.

I know. We'll soon be getting fed up of all that fresh Cornish mackerel, scallops, crab, lobster, British beef, Wiltshire pork and Welsh hill lamb. We'll be pining for Andouillette in white sauce and those processed plastic German sausages.

Or this...

L695pF0.jpg

As you can see from the Times article Erdogan is on the first step by offering talks with Greece. Not long in EU terms is 10 to 15 years. That is of course assuming the handful of countries who prop up the EU continue to see it as value for money.

Soon Turkey will be great again.

If we need more skilled labour we should increase training places. If the NHS can deprive other countries of skilled labour instead of training they will continue to do so.

Remember the junior doctor strikes in 2015? The conditions are so poor that many leave to sunnier uplands as soon as their traning ends.

You can guess how this is going to play out in the Scottish elections. The handful of Tory seats left in fishing constituencies where the industry was promised a new age of riches. Northern Ireland has a get out clause, section 16 but it’s the suicide pill that triggers EU retaliation- all signed up to by Boris.
So which blows first- Scotland or Ireland?

The glee is coming across clearly Brian. As expected.
Laughing at the latest nonsense from Hugh isn’t glee. It’s just laughing. I mean, do you really believe the thread is about positives of brexit rather than a thread for the hard remainers here to whinge?

What do I you suggest I seek help for, exactly, Brian? Only that remark is almost as offensive as your nudge nudge wink wink no I’m not saying hard Remainers are like Trump supporters, bollocks.
Hard remainers are not like the Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol building the other day, that’s a clear example in English even you can understand. What I’m saying is they share the characteristic of lacking respect for democracy, Trumpists want the outcome of the recent US election ignored, hard remainers want the outcome of the 2016 referendum ignored. It’s very easy to understand.

So you’re offended yet again. Are you sure you should bother with the internet? Your posts could offend me on an almost daily basis, but I choose not to be offended despite your dodgy efforts at inference all the time, basically it’s a tactic you use to argue with people about something they didn’t post.

Tell you what, since you’re so determined to make a deal of this go to the original post, quote what I posted and nothing else then we can talk about what you think I said versus what I actually said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back