advertisement

Post-Trump: Biden President Elect II (Trump tantrums, riots etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To borrow the title of another thread, bonkers, bonkers, bonkers. Vlad the Impaler must be loving this - he doesn't have to do anything, Americans are doing it to themselves, completely discrediting their own much vaunted system of government. President Xi can point to the orderly Chinese alternative to the chaotic Western model. A different sort of day that will live in infamy, I fear.

...and the police are nowhere to be seen.

Apart from the ones running around outside with assault rifles and the ones inside using CS gas against the at protesters and scuffling with protester in the chamber, obvs.

TrumpMatch.jpeg

Remember when Trump told the Proud Boys to "Stand back and stand by?" Well, we can see the results now. This has been planned for weeks, if not months.

This is all very Reichstag 1933 isn’t it? I only hope this does the Republican Party huge, huge damage. They are clearly no longer a democratic party in any shape or form.

Watching CNN and looks like balls out ( old overweight white balls) insurrection in the Capitol building, guns drawn, people cowering on the floor. New York Post published laughably faked images of Trump’s Washington rally, inflating numbers beyond the pitiful turnout.

This is all very Reichstag 1933 isn’t it? I only hope this does the Republican Party huge, huge damage. They are clearly no longer a democratic party in any shape or form.

Eric Trump at the rally earlier today said “This is no longer your Republican Party, it’s Trump’s Republican Party”.

They have control of the Capitol, basically, and we can have a literal 'Reichstag fire' if someone wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back