advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a small company linked to their distribution centre in Italy at a guess i would say a bench, boxes, packaging and a label printer.

In a bad B-movie you would be comical but in the real world the mess that UK companies are going to find themselves in the coming years will have real negative impacts for companies and workers.

Fxck business. Small UK company kept going by enterprising Italian company. Let's Brexit and mess them up. Eh doesn't take much common sense to figure out what will ultimately happen. Less jobs, less revenue through the UK. Taking back control my arse.

you know aswell as I do that COVID is a temporary period of time and so will be the money thrown at it.
So where’s the ONGOING commitment of 350/ million/week?
Thanks for reminding us. The bus that just keeps on giving.
sei_37887450-afd5.jpg

All that scraping around, you'll steal the deCameron's thunder.
There’s something to be said for showing the source material directly, especially when it’s a delightful illustration of the nonsense pumped out by the anti-European English press.
You of course prefer a trademark lengthy mashup, masquerading as original thought- your own supine stem of odiferous tuberosity.

Google The Guardian and read how your Brexit dream has turned out in reality... Or go wave your England flag to incoming German-wheeled traffic.

© The Guardian

I actually dip into Guardian two or three times a week. It's intriguing that you associate it with reality, something from which it has become increasingly detached for years now, especially over the last 4 of them.

To be fair, that's how the default headline from the G pastes into PFM.

The Telegraph default is even bigger.

Stephen

How would you know? I thought pfm had a built in DT paste repellent!

There’s something to be said for showing the source material directly, especially when it’s a delightful illustration of the nonsense pumped out by the anti-European English press.
You of course prefer a trademark lengthy mashup, masquerading as original thought- your own supine stem of odiferous tuberosity.
Go for it Hugh give us some original thought.

C'mon, Tuga, I'm bored. What should I Google today?
Anything you like. The title is "give us a positive of Brexit". Apart from some vague stuff about sovereignty, which doesn't raise orders for cars, wind turbines and the like, I haven't seen one yet. I've seen a few food orders cancelled.

I'm glad we sorted out the Norwegians though. They had it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back