advertisement

Jack Barron (Go Fund Me)

Tried to donate. Not sure if it worked as there was a never ending 'progress bar' thingy at the end.

Edit.
Still not sure it worked. My donation not showing.

Much as I want to help.. I'm not throwing cash into a black hole until I know it works.

I tried to make a donation to the Jem Hayward Just Giving page, wouldn't work with PayPal but got the payment through with my credit card.

Tried to donate. Not sure if it worked as there was a never ending 'progress bar' thingy at the end.

Edit.
Still not sure it worked. My donation not showing.

Much as I want to help.. I'm not throwing cash into a black hole until I know it works.

I've had the same experience, need to check if the money has been taken out my bank before trying again

My donation has been taken - pending in my account. I've not checked the gofundme page yet.

That was/is exactly my experience.
I'd really like to help in some small way but am a bit nervous about trying too many more times.

My donation has been taken - pending in my account. I've not checked the gofundme page yet.
If you want to donate anonymously you'll have to check a box somewhere.

Good news, nearly halfway to the target.

finally managed to make a donation
it wasn't having it when I used Google Chrome, I switched to Safari and no problems

Worked fine for me too, hoping Jack gets to know more people give a sh1t than he probably expected, it can feel like a real vacuum out there when we’re seriously ill.

advertisement

Back