advertisement

System Pics 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice upgrade c/o insurer
y4mz_iDxlA-6gpu9u_RMoEpDgmyQmP2A-ndGqwJZuNHiAvv_JV4JjxhEVkkPFV7kzjTzUl7pqpw5q17W05hBKvW33jmHSipVgsz3MhgZdZxaHOah1yZewsRmfOPY5vew4CAboyAaxdMgaj--sdKI1eoWp-t5OCd-or0XQwHMNGjmN5Gm2CbhSWWm46UPO0O7u60

Thanks.....and snap, looks like we ended up with similar systems! Speaker cables courtesy of our very own Cereal Killer, inspired by an Audience design I think.
Yes indeed, took a punt at the mc's i think from a quote you made little while back...£920 on ebay, best pound for pound hifi investment i ever made and in mint condition. Sold my ls-25's and currently using mark grant as i needed 3m runs. Won't do any further tinkering until room is refurbished. Your system/room looks cool btw.

Have used Benedikt aswell, sent my dnc for recapping,transistors and switching supply...sent package on the 17th, work carried out and back on my rack before noon on the 24th...super service!

Lots of things, but mainly I just fancied a pre power combo (and more power) for my new upcoming speaker cabinets and crossover tweaking adventures.
Was going to stick with Audionet but UK support is woeful at best and tracking down a decent deal in the UK virtually impossible.

You’ll find I’m fond of all my kit, I wouldn’t own it otherwise would I ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back