advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

1st time PinkFish purchaser feedback on @Spike55

Spike55 was a true gentleman to deal with.
You will have no problems in dealing with Spike55 if you want to buy or sell.

Many thanks,
Manket

1st time PinkFish purchaser feedback on @Spike55

Spike55 was a true gentleman to deal with.
You will have no problems in dealing with Spike55 if you want to buy or sell.

Many thanks,
Manket

Thank you Manket, I’m glad to have supplied your first PinkFish purchase and it was a pleasure dealing with you.

Best wishes.

Many thanks to Stephen (hoisty) for selling me his 555ps. Fabulous piece of kit and a great person to deal with.

A real pleasure to deal with @Chris Kingham who bought my NAC82. I stupidly forgot to pack the remote control so i had to post it separately later. Well, what do you know? Chris offered to pay for this postage even if it was entirely fault!!! He said this was OK since this was an honest mistake!! Oh my, I simply did not expect this!!

This may just tip me over the edge and make me believe in humanity again...

A million thanks Chris!! Enjoy your 82. Oh, and the remote!!

/ken

Sale of my NAP500 to @bob111s was a very smooth transaction and Bob collected yesterday. Thanks Bob. Hope the 500 will give you as much musical pleasure as it has given me.

enjoy/ken

Many thanks to @grdunn for his communication, efficiency and attention to detail during the sale process of his Powerline. Totally reliable and well recommended.

The Powerline is now happily providing pure electrons to my Supernait! :)

Excellent pfm style transaction with @Shane2468 with his lightning fast communications and heroic packaging and despatch of his Graham Slee Novo headphone amp.

Plus an honourable mention for @James Evans - quite forgot to credit him for a super smooth transaction for his Totem Mites way back in August...

advertisement

Back