advertisement

Bargain Box Sets

I have ordered 3 Kraftwerk LPs on coloured vinyl for £57.00 delivered from Amazon.de in the 3 for 2 promotion.

The Man-Machine, Tour de France & Trans-Europe Expressed.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
No Computer World? Include that, and you have one of the greatest runs of albums of all time! Three bangers there, anyway.

That is brilliant thank you for sharing it have downloaded most of the albums will give the the Christmas albums a miss as I am an old grump Bah Humbug .

Just looking at the Amazon.de 3 for 2 offer again.

Amongst other stuff - there are plenty of Peter Gabriel LPs for around 11 Euros each (these are the 2 disc vinyl versions) so bit of a bargain if you bag 3 for around 22/25 euros for the 3!

Loads of Klaus Schulze Lps for circa 8 euros a pop.

Several Brian Eno at good price

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Abbey Road CD/blu-ray box-set is currently £51.19 delivered here @ Amazon - the cheapest ever price at Amazon as far as I can tell.

Just a link if anyone has not had the e-mail - I used the 10 albums for £10 last year and as it is a lucky dip the music was a bit hit and miss but some great items. If you have not used this before then that deal for back catalogue is still available . However they also have Winter sale with lots of discounts which some might like . below is the link to the page it is in your hands to sift through and decide if any of these are for you .

https://gizehrecords.com/collection...d0dd72e)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=omnisend

Yep that’s where I got mine from in the end (Amazon sent a ‘don’t know when this will be in stock’ email so I cancelled) - was delivered promptly and in perfect condition too. Fantastic set! If only all box sets where this well mastered and such incredible value for money :)

FFS! You've just given me a reason to dig out my ancient Naim amp combo to have a "proper" listen...and here was I happy enough with my £300 Yamaha A/V amp set up.

Just a link if anyone has not had the e-mail - I used the 10 albums for £10 last year and as it is a lucky dip the music was a bit hit and miss but some great items. If you have not used this before then that deal for back catalogue is still available . However they also have Winter sale with lots of discounts which some might like . below is the link to the page it is in your hands to sift through and decide if any of these are for you .

https://gizehrecords.com/collections/special-offers?omnisendAttributionID=email_campaign_5fc758c260becb284d0dd72e&omnisendContactID=5d6da3f5483a482eb34fab6a&utm_campaign=campaign:+►+Winter+Sale+Now+On!+(5fc758c260becb284d0dd72e)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=omnisend

Ah what the hell, I took a chance on the lucky dip. Thanks. Browsing through their back catalogue, a lot of it sounds right up my alley so I don't think there will be much bad luck to worry about.

I love Focus, but a bit annoyed by this as it's not that long since the last Focus box set, "Hocus Pocus".
Couldnt resist this, this afternoon....I also have the earlier box and orig LP's but the temptation of that unreleased stuff and the remastered sound (not to mention too many glasses of red wine) I've gone and pulled the trigger;)

advertisement

Back