advertisement

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - Audio product which really floats your boat !

Jonathan Weiss, the owner, strikes me as a consummate salesman but I've never heard any of his products so I owe him at least the benefit of the doubt.

For a carpenter the style and workmanship is top class, for an audio designer I'd give it a pass.

For a carpenter the style and workmanship is top class, for an audio designer I'd give it a pass.
You are such a killjoy Tuga. :) I thought you would love all those single ended transformer coupled amps and conical sided horns.

I agree, all amplifiers should have VU meters. I recently picked up this beautiful machine:
C2AD75A5248E4866B24E7B8EE206F6E5_12073_3022x1467_1ddd7db581c3b0a5fd4d0e7a73475256.jpg

I generally like silver face plates too.

I like the steam punk look, so Icon Audio amps and OAR horns for me. Probably a Techdas Airforce turntable. Can't think of a steam punk streamer though.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Oswalds Mill Audio out of Brooklyn. Very expensive, hand crafted stuff. Cool mid century, industrial aesthetics. It would take a certain loftlike space to showcase the gear. Jonathan Weiss, the owner, strikes me as a consummate salesman but I've never heard any of his products so I owe him at least the benefit of the doubt.

Imperia_walnut_setup.jpg

The-Hollander-2.jpg

SP10-R_plinth-9833-black.jpg

oma-equipment-rack.jpg
Not for me. It's trying too hard to be cool and it looks like a DIY project designed by a sixth former.

Not for me. It's trying too hard to be cool and it looks like a DIY project designed by a sixth former.
If Carlsberg did Sixth form projects.....
I think the Ozzy Mill stuff looks dramatic and I love the material choices.

advertisement

Back