advertisement

All purpose football thread 20-21 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this Werner bloke!
"I don't know if we have a problem but the last three games we concede six goals and it is not where we want to be, to compete for titles. In Germany we always say defence wins titles. If we concede so many it is hard to win games and win titles."

He does but I've got to say I'm starting to lose a bit of patience and faith in Lamps - we've conceded 6 goals and 4 points to Southampton & West Brom FFS.:(
Liverpool let in 7 in one game a couple of weeks back and manure 6 to the Spuds. Chelsea will be fine, Lampard will be a decent manager if he’s given time.

I like this Werner bloke!
"I don't know if we have a problem but the last three games we concede six goals and it is not where we want to be, to compete for titles. In Germany we always say defence wins titles. If we concede so many it is hard to win games and win titles."
He's spot on.

I do know a few people who have expressed a bit of a lack of interest since corona and wonder if it will ever be the same. The PPV thing has really hacked me off. I already pay for Sky, BT and amazon, I’m not paying any more.
By comparison (in France) I subscribe to RMC Sport (digital controlled with chromecast) who are, at the moment, showing every PL match live and that costs 25 euros a month and includes Champions League & Europa League.
I think prices in the UK are a big rip off.

I have a question. My understanding is that a yellow card is supposed to be given to any player who physically confronts an official about a decision. Shouldn't that rule have applied to Aguero when grabbed the line ref's shoulder, spinning her around so he could continue complaining about a pretty ordinary out of bounds call? You can see the ref was very annoyed, slapping away Aguero's hand.

VVD has done his ACL according to Bein Sports and will be out for the rest of the season, gutted if this is correct

It was a terrible challenge by the smb Picknose that should have been a red card.

T-Rex only has short arms, what did we expect him to do against VVD?

cute-cartoon-green-trex-vector-id678720240

I wish VVD a speedy and full recovery. Great player to watch.

I always used to listen to TalkSport, but I've had nearly 3 months off now and I don't miss it really. The ownership with The Sun now being heavily promoted on the station didn't really sit with me as good.

I stopped listening a good few years ago when they started to allow Alan Brazil to air his odious political views and openly display his sexist outlook. A most unpleasant man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back