advertisement

Amazon deals etc

I didn’t realise that, I never get any Amazon ads popping up.

It’s link affiliation, every time someone posts an Amazon link here it is tagged and I get a referral fee for anything bought as a result of sending that business there way. It is done automatically and largely transparently (the tag is visible in the URL). eBay is just the same.

Tony, can you create this?

It would save us money and help PFM.

I’ll have a think, maybe just let this thread morph into it. I’m not sure it merits a separate room like the ‘Interesting eBay Auctions’ one, but that’s an option too if folk like the idea. The beauty is any link that appears anywhere on the site to product on Amazon.co.uk works (I’m not registered with most of the international ones as we have so few outlinks to them).

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
That’s an idea, maybe an ‘Amazon bargains’ thread in the classified area, though clicking *any* Amazon link on pfm before buying whatever you want will deliver an affiliation fee/commission, e.g. following a link for a record or CD and then buying a lawnmower or TV works.

I am your local small business, link affiliation and advertising is how I survive! If you aren’t at the least substantially and regularly hitting the ‘donations’ button please don’t shit on my monetisation threads!
Just want to say I know this and it is really why I started the thread.

I wish the people posting in this thread just to whinge about amazon would bugger off, as a more polite way of saying what I actually think.

Some decent booze deals, e.g. Laphroig Quarter Cask for £25 (link) and Scapa Glansa for £33 (link). The Amazon iPad app is borked though, just not showing the deals, I’m having to search via the web page, then buy via the app!

Some classical box-set deals too (link).

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
One of the best pieces of kitchen equipment we've ever bought. We have 3 of these bought after originally seeing a link to it for sale on Amazon here on pfm.

29% off the usual price.

Instant Pot

One of the best pieces of kitchen equipment we've ever bought. We have 3 of these bought after originally seeing a link to it for sale on Amazon here on pfm.

29% off the usual price.

Instant Pot

I love my rice cooker.

Last edited:
39% off a bloody huge Toblerone here.

PS I’ll stick this thread, please just drop links in as they help pfm. Whatever you buy if you go there from a link on pfm, i.e. any on this thread, it benefits pfm.
400g is about a fiver in Tescos so that doesn't look like a great deal.

This morning I’d swear I found AirPods on a prime day deal, but now can’t find them for the the life of me. Am I going mad and/or stupid, or are they there somewhere?

These? They are reduced, but prolly not Prime Day specific

The ones I saw were 119.99 with extra 20% off at check out. Perhaps they’ve disappeared?

They would have been for purchase from Amazon Warehouse as AW were offering 20% selected items. No doubt, someone bought them and now they're gone.

advertisement

Back