advertisement

Amazon deals etc

Brian

Eating fat, staying slim
Bit late but I can’t see a specific thread for amazon prime day deals in general. I see mention in the ‘whisky’ thread but that’s all and I can’t stand whisky. :)

Seen this SMSL DAC that looks canny at £213 down to £181.

Last edited:
This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
39% off a bloody huge Toblerone here.

PS I’ll stick this thread, please just drop links in as they help pfm. Whatever you buy if you go there from a link on pfm, i.e. any on this thread, it benefits pfm.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Whilst not entirely connected to Prime Day here’s another Amazon promo; with this one you get 6 months free music streaming with an already heavily discounted £18.99 Echo Dot. I think this one is only accessible from this affiliate link (it was emailed to me as a promo).

39% off a bloody huge Toblerone here.

PS I’ll stick this thread, please just drop links in as they help pfm. Whatever you buy if you go there from a link on pfm, i.e. any on this thread, it benefits pfm.
See #2 and #3. Looks like the Toblerone is easy to spot. :D

Did you buy one?

Have bitten on that one Tony, thanks!

Edited to say - the dot+music...not 4.5Kg of chocolate, as tempting as it is..

I starting to think amazon prime day is a bit crap.
......like Toblerone.

Actually, Amazon is a bit crap with or without Prime day. It's really good at fast delivery, but much of the stuff is overpriced and with a bit of research can be bought more cheaply elsewhere, including in proper shops.

It is true you have to be careful about pricing. But if you are in a hurry then Amazon Primie kinda works for many things.

But me and the Missus have just shelled out £130 on various bits of stuff in the Prime Sale. Including for me an electric milk frother - my daughters use them but they have taken them back to uni and left me without my home made cappucinos for mid morning break as I WFH. So a nice Stainless steel model will look good on the worktop.

KIndle Paperwhite and pretty case for a granddaughter's 10th birthday has come with a welcome £40 saving:)

Was hoping to get a chunk off a huge Thule roof box but it doesn't look likely.....

Jim

I was thinking that to help PFM, we could have a kind of scratchpad thread, where, when we want to buy anything on Amazon, we add the link to the thread and then click through it to make the purchase. Would that work?

......like Toblerone.

Actually, Amazon is a bit crap with or without Prime day. It's really good at fast delivery, but much of the stuff is overpriced and with a bit of research can be bought more cheaply elsewhere, including in proper shops.

Very often very expensive. You’d think people would at least attempt to keep their local businesses going, particularly during current times.

I was thinking that to help PFM, we could have a kind of scratchpad thread, where, when we want to buy anything on Amazon, we add the link to the thread and then click through it to make the purchase. Would that work?

That’s an idea, maybe an ‘Amazon bargains’ thread in the classified area, though clicking *any* Amazon link on pfm before buying whatever you want will deliver an affiliation fee/commission, e.g. following a link for a record or CD and then buying a lawnmower or TV works.

Very often very expensive. You’d think people would at least attempt to keep their local businesses going, particularly during current times.

I am your local small business, link affiliation and advertising is how I survive! If you aren’t at the least substantially and regularly hitting the ‘donations’ button please don’t shit on my monetisation threads!

I am your local small business, link affiliation and advertising is how I survive! If you aren’t at the least substantially and regularly hitting the ‘donations’ button please don’t shit on my monetisation threads!

I didn’t realise that, I never get any Amazon ads popping up.

advertisement

Back