advertisement

System Pics 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've finally managed to source the last missing accessory for my Trio L-07D turntable

You must still be hunting for the 7-layer carbon/boron HS-07J headshell? :)

hsside.JPG

I love how every little detail on these vintage TOTL designs were engineered to the max.

"The headshell is a seven layer design. Carbon and Boron were used to make this laminate. Each laminate layer has opposing fiber directions. The result is excellent resonance cancelation."

Can't seem to find that... Probably being think but will keep trying... Thanks

50410740533_2157c2301e_b.jpg

The way I got this was to click on download all sizes (a downward pointing arrow on the right of screen under the image) which puts me into a screen with various image size options. Then I right click on the image and select 'copy image location'. Going back to PFM I click on the little picture next to the emoij menu above the text box. Past the url for the image location in the box that appears after you click on the picture and follow the instructions. It appears very hard but it is easy enough once you've done it a couple of times.

Interesting looking turntable BTW. Very nice looking thing compared to my oil rig SME.

50410740533_2157c2301e_b.jpg

The way I got this was to click on download all sizes (a downward pointing arrow on the right of screen under the image) which puts me into a screen with various image size options. Then I right click on the image and select 'copy image location'. Going back to PFM I click on the little picture next to the emoij menu above the text box. Past the url for the image location in the box that appears after you click on the picture and follow the instructions. It appears very hard but it is easy enough once you've done it a couple of times.

Interesting looking turntable BTW. Very nice looking thing compared to my oil rig SME.
Yes, that worked - thank you. Bit convoluted innit!

Cheers - it's a Gold Note Bellavista, and does have a quite a cool presence. Perspex lid too normally, lifted off.

Yes, that worked - thank you. Bit convoluted innit!

Cheers - it's a Gold Note Bellavista, and does have a quite a cool presence. Perspex lid too normally, lifted off.

It is a faff to do it the first time. After that it is fairly straightforward. There may be easier ways to navigate Flickr, but I've not found them.

Is that a Pass Labs clone you have? It looks fairly beefy for the ANs. You have done a nice job hiding the cables BTW.

Yes, well First Watt - M2 clone. Seems to work really nicely with the ANs. Thanks - speaker cables run underneath the floor boards.

When i had a B60 my favourite combo was ProAc, 1SC. Having owned the (new) SM100s for a few years (until going DIY) would imagine they'd be just the right speaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back