advertisement

The John Westlake/Lakewest MDAC/FDAC, VFET and Detox

Perhaps we could contact them to see how they extracted any work out of him.

I'm guessing they paid him a large amount of money and he developed and delivered the design for them.

Sounds familiar somehow? apart from the delivered bit...

That's not strictly right though is it?

We paid him to develop the design for Stack

Maybe the website should read

...Achieving true phase accuracy was John Westlake’s main focus, when designing the LINK II with the help of the disgruntled investors in the MDAC2 project and detox....

Id had three new dacs since this thread started, just saying...
And so have I in the following order Hugo 1, Pro-Ject S2 and Teak nt-505. Sold the Hugo. Have been looking at Discrete DAC options lately, but do not like the prices of what I want.

Why is he asking on FB only?.

That’s his preferred platform. It’s a closed group which means he can exclude ‘troublemakers’.

Perhaps the most succinct response was along the lines of “No, concentrate on a single project, the MDAC”.

I wonder if we’ll have a party when the wait hits ten years?

That’s his preferred platform. It’s a closed group which means he can exclude ‘troublemakers’.

Perhaps the most succinct response was along the lines of “No, concentrate on a single project, the MDAC”.

I wonder if we’ll have a party when the wait hits ten years?

I am glad someone has called him out to stop him drifting yet again, he seems determined to come up with other projects that provide him with an excuse to delay the MDAC2. If we have a party, I suggest Berlin.

I suspect one in an alternative universe might be the best bet, one where procrastination was never invented.

In 14 days this thread will be a year old..... Another year of successfully kicking the can down the road John!

Around ten days ago John was off to spend two weeks with the production vendor, so I'll be checking for an update at the end of next week or thereabouts.

advertisement

Back