advertisement

Bargain Box Sets

Fraction Of Jah Action (Expanded Edition) presently £3.50 + £1.26 Delivery

71Ua7BmhM2L._AC_UY218_.jpg

Twelve Tribe Of Israel: Anthology presently £3.50 + £1.26 Delivery

51oCwoLb3zL._AC_UY218_.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Had the first CD already and shared the link earlier in this thread but not the second one now ordered , thank you .

Thanks for posting your link to I Benjahman, Fraction Of Jah Action. I had never heard of him, but I checked him out on YouTube and such and it sounds really good. I'm looking forward to my copies of both of the above CDs arriving.

Another one I fancy getting is:

Strong Like Sampson: Linval Thompson Presents The 12" Mixes

51xHZoBROOL._AC_UY218_.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Damn. Just bought this on black vinyl. Still, it was cheap - £6-odd, with MP3 download. The recording and performance are magnificent, and the pressing, on two heavyweight vinyl discs, is pristine.
I didn't get a download code that i can see, it is a nice pressing though.

This isn't a physical box set but for today only (2/10 until midnight Pacific Standard Time, I think), the excellent ambient artist 36's entire discography is available for 90% off (that is, you have to buy everything; the individual albums aren't discounted) on Bandcamp. Normally the Bandcamp whole-discography discount for him is 30% off, or £50.10 for 36 albums.

So today that's 36 ambient albums by the artist 36 for a mere £16.70.

https://3six.net/

This isn't a physical box set but for today only (2/10 until midnight Pacific Standard Time, I think), the excellent ambient artist 36's entire discography is available for 90% off (that is, you have to buy everything; the individual albums aren't discounted) on Bandcamp. Normally the Bandcamp whole-discography discount for him is 30% off, or £50.10 for 36 albums.

So today that's 36 ambient albums by the artist 36 for a mere £16.70.

https://3six.net/

Thanks I have decided to buy the full set just a note there is tax on top of the purchase so it is just under £21 but still good value .

Not sure if many will know this artist but i find his music really moving and lyrical and it appeals to the Celtic part of my heritage . I have linked to his Bandcamp Page were they are offering various albums for download or CD . There is though an offer for £37.58 plus Tax to download all of his current discography which is pretty good in my book . Not all are full albums but it still lots of good music for not a huge outlay .

Sorry Bencat, to which Artist are you referring? The thread bounces all over the place with recommendations and I can’t work out which of these you are referencing.

Last edited:
Apologies I thought the link was for Iain Morrison page. Scottish artist with a wonderful voice and a certain melancholic beauty . Just search Bandcamp and you should find him .

advertisement

Back