advertisement

fantasy football

Fantasy Premier League
Here's a reminder that Gameweek 1 starts tomorrow at 11 am- if you are signing up do so before then.
We have 11 teams in the PFM league at this point.

Every league needs a team to finish last, so it is my pleasure to introduce: The Jolly Rogers. :D

Aaaarrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Just clicked on the link to join the league and my cover is blown :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You can see a bloody great long list with everyone's name!!!!!

Looking forward to this season.

My son set up a family league too so that will be competitive.

Less than 3 hours to finalise your team for this week.

Just been looking at week 2 results. We have a family league too and that is currently being led by Mrs seagull with 158 points! She would be 10 points clear of the PFM league!

Her method for picking her squad was to spell out our grandson's name (Jenson Thomas) using the first letters of the players surnames.

She found J, E and N then she spotted Son Heung-min, then she spelt out Thomas (ending with Salah) and had a few places left. She had heard of Harry Kane so he was in, plus a couple of other random selections (Ings and Richarlison). She got 90 points this week!!!

Just been looking at week 2 results. We have a family league too and that is currently being led by Mrs seagull with 158 points! She would be 10 points clear of the PFM league!

Her method for picking her squad was to spell out our grandson's name (Jenson Thomas) using the first letters of the players surnames.

She found J, E and N then she spotted Son Heung-min, then she spelt out Thomas (ending with Salah) and had a few places left. She had heard of Harry Kane so he was in, plus a couple of other random selections (Ings and Richarlison). She got 90 points this week!!!
She should get a job sitting with Jeff Sterling on Saturday afternoons :)

We have a family league. Mrs s is currently leading, her team spells out the name of our grandson
Jenson Thomas. Son is the spurs player and Salah is the 's' in Thomas. She chose Harry Kane as his initials are the same as miss s.

She has 848 points before this week and would lead the PFM league by 137 points!!!

Well done @bigjonny .

Mrs seagull would have finished 4th in the PFM league. For most of the season she was ahead of everyone on the PFM League but her scores tailed off towards the end.

I did so badly this year that actually its not funny, I still have 25 transfers available lol. Who wants to manage mine next year?

Didn’t partake of the PFM league this season, but finished on 2379 points in my work mini League. How would that have fared here, just out of curiosity?

Didn’t partake of the PFM league this season, but finished on 2379 points in my work mini League. How would that have fared here, just out of curiosity?

You would have won, which means I would have finished even lower, so glad you didn't join this year.

There's always next season - I am sure this thread will be bumped nearer the time.

Ahh, ok. That’s nice to know. I did well in my works mini league, had some good weeks where things fell luckily for me, also had some weeks where I wasn’t so fortunate. I guess that’s the way it goes.
It strikes me as a relative newbie to the fantasy football thing that after a while, a lot of people have similar core of players to each other.
EG Lots of people had Salah, Fernandes, Bamford, Kane etc so the good days were when I got lucky with my captain selection etc.
Lets see what happens next season.........

advertisement

Back