advertisement

What no cricket thread ?

50 over team - Stokes in for Root:eek:(note I didn’t say get rid of Root for the test team). Rehabilitate Hales as cover for the top 3. Job done.

Woakes is fast becoming indispensable IMV. Superb cricketer, and with an apparent superb attitude to match...

When England won I gave a mighty roar, legs apart, double fist pump. It's the only language the Australians understand.

Glad to see that Archer got that c*nt Garner again. Enjoyed that. I think Archer's pace was what they couldn't handle. That punctured their macho bubble.

^ Garner ? From the description clue is it safe to assume you meant that aggressive little squirt Warner ?

interesting that Steve Smith has not played in the ODIs due to suspecting concussion or perhaps Archer scaredyitis ! He has been bowling very well of late as Warner found out lol

Yes Smith has had problems with concussions and I can see why they may want to shield him from Archer for medical reasons as being hit with a 90 mph + ball on the head is not good for anyone

Maybe he could stick some sandpaper on his helmet to help diffuse the impact ?

Now I've said that he'll more than likely score a ton tomorrow night.

Quite looking forward to it. Whatever happens.

advertisement

Back