advertisement

The New Tory Hypocrisy Thread.

This thread is another example of the ironic name-calling, "if you're a Tory, you're scum", idiocy of PFM OT.

London is pretty much saturated with cocaine right now - it's like the mid 90s.

I'm not sure this is a such a bad idea. The fact that Gove, Osborne, etc did it, doesn't make it so.

Simple facts which need repeating as often as possible.

The judge called Elphicke a sexual predator who told a pack of lies, forcing his victims to take the witness stand. The witness evidence that he sexually assaulted one victim before chasing her round a table chanting “I’m a naughty Tory, I’m a naughty Tory” sounded quite pathetic in the true sense of the word.

And gave him 2 years for putting his victims through the torment of the trial and lying through his teeth when giving evidence.
Nevertheless this entitled perverted twat is appealing against the “harsh” sentence claiming there is an agenda against him.

And gave him 2 years for putting his victims through the torment of the trial and lying through his teeth when giving evidence.
Nevertheless this entitled perverted twat is appealing against the “harsh” sentence claiming there is an agenda against him.
As is anyone's right under the Law.

advertisement

Back