advertisement

"Gears" ?

Fruiting to death might take a while. Vegetabling is quicker and more certain, on account of there being more hard and solid vegetables. Potatoing is popular, due to their chuckability, but sweding is probably quicker and surer, in the right hands.
Coconuts are fruit.

Fruiting to death might take a while. Vegetabling is quicker and more certain, on account of there being more hard and solid vegetables. Potatoing is popular, due to their chuckability, but sweding is probably quicker and surer, in the right hands.

Maybe you could set a "poisonous" snake on him Steve?:D

Ah now we come to a point of contention: as an American expat in the UK, I cannot get on-board with shortening "vegetables" to an apparently singular "veg".

Don’t certain supposed English speaking countries use the word “trash” to describe male genitalia ? I could swear I’ve heard it on Big Bang Theory. What I’m trying to say is that what difference does it make so long as the other party gets the gist and doesn’t take everything literally. If not, new vocabulary or usage would never appear and we wouldn’t eat grub but grubs and cars would be six-speed but have six speeds in their six-speed box.

Although most British people may think the word "trash" is an American one, it's an old English word, Shakespeare used it three times in his plays. I can't make my trivia anymore pointless than that. :)

Yes, 'taking out the trash' was Shakespearian next gen code for patricide.

Fun fact: the plural noun is patricides.

Although most British people may think the word "trash" is an American one, it's an old English word, Shakespeare used it three times in his plays. I can't make my trivia anymore pointless than that. :)
I count 11 occurrences throughout his works. One of the (many) words used only once is dildo, for whatever that's worth. The longest word used once is honorificabilitudinitatibus.

I count 11 occurrences throughout his works. One of the (many) words used only once is dildo, for whatever that's worth. The longest word used once is honorificabilitudinitatibus.

Frank... oops, I mean Bill said dildo. Quality.

Think I got on one of those buses in Germany once.

There's a Dildo on the west side of the Avalon Peninsula in Newfoundland, just down from New Harbour; there's a South Dildo just below that too.

I've never been up or down there, myself.

There's a Dildo on the east side of the Avalon Peninsula in Newfoundland, just down from New Harbour; there's a South Dildo just below that too.

I've never been up or down there, myself.
From what I've heard, there's not much to the place. A quick in-and-out is enough, should you be curious.

Thanks Mr. Pig, for the correction. You are right, it was the word junk. Something got lost in translation from Yank to Spanish to English. I’ve never actually heard it said in a conversation with anyone , only on TV. Anyway I’d hate for my junk to be trashed. A lot of my gear is old junk anyway.

Now I'm confused.

Anyway Mrs P refers to it as offal.
(PS this isn't because I'm offaly good at it.)
(PPS hope that comes across properly)

advertisement

Back