advertisement

What no cricket thread ?

Will we ever see the likes of Sir James Anderson again? I don't think so somehow. Far too much like hard work. Well done Jimmy.

They could have made inroads in to the tail today but after being away from home and stuck in a hotel in a bubble with the same people for months on end?

Can't say I blame them for calling it a draw.

That Sibley over though?

Glad Anderson managed the record today , think England lost a bit of interest after that ! Sibley over good entertainment value to rather a dull end

Surprised the T20 on the BBC didn’t cause a bump on this thread until now.

The England team sure know how to win. At least 4-5 from their starting 11 in the format not playing, and still hauled in an imposing total set by a very good Pakistan team.

Nice.

Bet Hales is still gutted at not being able to get back in.

It was a fantasy choke

I wasn't expecting that at all. I'd turned to commentary off and was just 'watching' it whilst listening to some tunes. I'll bet Warne was choking on his vino.

Having said that, I like Morgan's ethos - "It's never done until its done." The ECB need to look after him. He's got that winning mojo.

Ian Bell announces retirement at end of this season. Easily one of the best players I’ve seen bat (and I’ve seen a few). Saw him score 150+ v India - a particular highlight.

(PS the best player I saw bat was ‘The Judge’)

Bet the Aussies are hopping mad they lost the game , they became cocky and overconfident after a good start thinking they would win easily . Nothing better than beating the Australians . Also well done by England never giving up on the thought they could win .

advertisement

Back