advertisement

fantasy football

I've just looked at my squad for game 1 to compare with game 38. I think I've chopped and changed a lot, I only have one player in both squads, Maty Ryan.

The other two Seagulls players have changed as Duffy and Murray have only been bit part players this season.

I've just looked at my squad for game 1 to compare with game 38. I think I've chopped and changed a lot, I only have one player in both squads, Maty Ryan.

The other two Seagulls players have changed as Duffy and Murray have only been bit part players this season.
I’ve not had any ever present, but I have started and finished with Pope and Taylor from Burnley. I didn’t remember starting with Pope , my team’s had 3 names !. Tell a lie, I sold Taylor to get Aurier in.

Last edited:
I'm hopeless at this game, whoever I sell hits the jackpot the following week, still... good fun

Congratulations to @bigjonny on winning our mini league.

I enjoyed that. I have done FPL before but had given up after a couple of weeks but I kept it up for the season.

Personal highlight was game week 10 when I picked the right three Leicester players! Thanks to that I can literally say "Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt"

Lessons learnt...

Never try to second guess Pep or Graham Potter.

Make better use of the chips (I got 3 points for my triple captain and 4 points from my bench boost)

Don't be so loyal to my real team (I will admit to having a couple of Palace players in my squad at one point).

Congratulations to @bigjonny on winning our mini league.

I enjoyed that. I have done FPL before but had given up after a couple of weeks but I kept it up for the season.

Personal highlight was game week 10 when I picked the right three Leicester players! Thanks to that I can literally say "Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt"

Lessons learnt...

Never try to second guess Pep or Graham Potter.

Make better use of the chips (I got 3 points for my triple captain and 4 points from my bench boost)

Don't be so loyal to my real team (I will admit to having a couple of Palace players in my squad at one point).
Thanks Simon, I had a good re-start :).

My team fell off a cliff the last few weeks, and so I just about scraped 3rd. Having said that, my target is always 2,000 points so pleased with 2,136. Well done all, hope to do it again next season.

I aim for top 10% overall and only just missed out this year, well pretty much every year to be honest, but who cares?

Well done @bigjonny.

See you in six weeks. :)

Mrs S had a novel way of choosing her squad. She wanted players with initials to spell out our grandson's name (Jenson Thomas) plus a few others to make up the numbers.

She got J, E and N then spotted Son!

She actually ended up with a decent looking squad with Kane and Ings up front who helped make up the numbers.

Just logged into FPL, I have been enrolled in the PFM league. Only four teams in there at the moment.

advertisement

Back