advertisement

What no cricket thread ?

Great spell by Anderson to round off the day , England really seem to be playing well at the moment , I was sure that Pakistan were going to walk away with the series

On googling A. C. MacLaren the headline read 'Brilliant, boorish and bankrupt.' I wonder what he thought when the boy he bullied at school became Prime Minister: a certain Mr Churchill.

3 dropped catches in 10 mins off Jimmy was nearly exciting. If the third was anyone else but Broad he would have blown.

As tedious as it got I must say I quite enjoyed the Sky coverage today.

Atherton , Warne , Keys analysis etc I could listen to all day.

Was listening to the morning session in the car on 5 Live when we were out about shopping for a new bed earlier on, but had to switch it off.

WTF are the BBC doing to cricket commentary on the radio?

Dumb has plumbed new depths.

As tedious as it got I must say I quite enjoyed the Sky coverage today.

Atherton , Warne , Keys analysis etc I could listen to all day.

Was listening to the morning session in the car on 5 Live when we were out about shopping for a new bed earlier on, but had to switch it off.

WTF are the BBC doing to cricket commentary on the radio?

Dumb has plumbed new depths.
Atherton is really good now, he was terrible when he started. BBC coverage is blighted by Tufnell & Vaughn, at least two villages missing idiots.

I hope Boycott can make a comeback, he knows what he is on about & is great with Agnew.

hilarious when Broad drops the catch and in a fit of anger throws at the stumps and gets a run out ! Pitch looking flat so we will have to bowl them out quickly or a draw looks likely

Yes we might be going up the ICC league table but we still can’t catch. The slip cordon has been poor at times during the summer series’s.

We could do with a bit of form from the Openers too. We should persevere with them for a fair bit longer IMHO, especially Subley who has already got a century at home and away - that is no mean feat from top of the order.

^ no point having best swing bowler attack if you drop the catches. So is it lack of practise ? More than 1 dropped catch per innings is too many, especially off low 80mph bowlers.

advertisement

Back