advertisement

Elsdon Wonfor Audio LS-25 speaker cables

I could be interested too (next after the Cereal!) - well for the 40s anyway as I only intend using the cables in a domestic setting :D

Unless @Cereal Killer is wanting to demo the 50s? I'm sure the 40s would be enough for me - but I need to see the price differential too

Hi alan,
Would there be a possibility of an upgrade path to existing ls-25 owners ?. I'm interested in a demo of the ls-40 and if i were pleased with any improvements could my ls-25 be used as a contribution financially ?. thanks.

Hi alan,
Would there be a possibility of an upgrade path to existing ls-25 owners ?. I'm interested in a demo of the ls-40 and if i were pleased with any improvements could my ls-25 be used as a contribution financially ?. thanks.
That's an interesting question.

It's up to you gents what you do with your cables, but I would be happy to help out in some way. Probably we could buy back your LS-25 for 75% of what you paid for it, assuming it was sold by ABCaudio.

I'm just guessing here, I haven't spoken with Colin at all about it.

LS-40 will probably be good to go in mid September, so we will work with the list as started here. Any regular pfm member is welcome to join. Each fishie pays postage to the next.

Sounds good to me. I would certainly be more likely to part with my hard earned £ if there was a good trade in for my 25s. I have some matching chunky jumper cables too.

This thread just keeps giving. I was just wondering if someone can do a comparison of the following cables..

EWA LS-25 / 40 / 50
Tellurium Q Black Diamond / Silver Diamond
Chord Signature XL / Sarum T / Music
WithHat Phantom
SAEC SPC-850 / Stratosphere SP-1
any other worthy alternatives..

:D

I've not met you, but am sure you are 'proper company' Alan..;)

STAPRO.JPG

How much were LS25 and how much will LS40 cost ?
Apologies if mentioned earlier

If I hadn't invested a fortune allready in cables, I'd be interested in LS40 but might sneak in a pair of LS25 preowned, provided they are at least 5mtr banan terminated and tolerate a Naim amp.

If I recall LS25 were based on TQB II or ultra ?

advertisement

Back